Monday, November 14, 2005

Enough Already

SMS. 6.45. Morning miss. Lovely Monday – Christian
SMS. 6.45. What a lovely start to the morning Miss. May you have an easy day – Tom


Ta, twas nice. I spent it with my bro and niece………
Leah


Lovely
Christian


You’ll love this…
(cunt photo of George Bush)
Leah


But, it's not strong enough, for a man who is destroying the world, as we know it.
Christian


Yeah right. Are you well and happy my Fletchy?
Leah


I'm well... but I fear Armageddon from the religious wars we are now facing – sanctioned by US, Aus, Uk governments. Who said religion wasn't going to destroy the world?
Christian


Not me…………
Leah


Just as well! How are you miss... er... mrs?
Christian


I'm lovely. I've just had a great weekend with my fam and I am a bit tired, but happy as well. When are you coming up to stay for a long weekend and to play with your buddy?
Leah


Jesus Freaks with bombs with standing... I don't know. But I should, dear old Sydney, dear old Leers...
Christian


Enough of the old already!
Leah


You are my old, old, old, old, old, old, friend.
Christian


SMS. 15.35. Are you having a nice (enough) day? – Christian
SMS. 16.10. Yes I am, seen Jude, He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned, Mark W. & Shane – Tom
SMS. 16.14. You are having a social day then – Christian


Hi everyone, Chineseproverb
I know everyone is sick of chain emails, but I thought this was really nice as everyone deserves a little luck.
Regards,
Jill


Jesus Jill, you need to get out more!
Christian


(Josh)
I’m bored. Smoking too much dope, quite possibly. I’m going to bed. It’s 9.30pm. What is wrong with me? (No more than usual… look over either shoulder… I’m sure.) But, I either have to get out of the house more, or give into the reality that I’m a chronic masturbator.
So, how are you? Doll?
Nothing much to tell. When out saturd’y night, took a gob full of pills and me charms worked on no one and I came home alone at 4am with sore feet.
I’d smoked myself something fierce Saturday, slaving over a computer, trawling the internet, writing a script, my family history now goes back to 1892, that’s letters from all involved, when I heard the gentle pitter pat of rain drops on the glass roof. I swung around to gaze wistfully (it’s been as hot as a nun’s cunt… Azhrielle’s labia… um… yes, quite. Frightfully hot.) at the drops of crystal sliding gently down the pane… only to feel I was looking gazing through a gauze blur… don’t try to focus… it could hurt…big smile… life is good… joint? Ah… stretch out in the gentle light.
He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned’s fortieth. Four hours.
The phone rings. “Hello, hello? Christian I’m locked out.”
What! Oh! No! Please…no!
I dive on the phone. “But what about the next door neighbours with the key?”
“Away.”
I could see three displays of the clock on the microwave, none of them clear. I looked out the window, drizzling, at dusk.
The kitchen was quiet. Just my heartbeat in my ears.
Well, old woman, I thought...
Christian

No comments: