Saturday, November 26, 2005

Lick Me All Over

Up early and off to visit mum’s friend, Jean’s, to discuss the new digital camera. How many visits do you think will be required to actually procure the camera? What can an old woman tell me, I ask you? It is all part of the game, though, all apart of the dance. 

"I'll pay for the camera," says mum. If you pay me this much attention, silently said. Still, I don't mind. I like my mum so it's no chore.


I went to visit Tom, after my mum’s, all the way down to Tom's parents place. I was supposed to be back in Fitzroy by 3pm, so when Mark W. arrived at Tom's I made my exit. But then Tom quickly declared that he was tired and needed to rest, so we both had to go. Poor Mark, all that way down to the far southern suburbs and then Tom said go home. When you are as sick as Tom, you get used to thinking only about yourself... it seems. And Mark had bought his puppies for Tom's enjoyment. They cut no sway though. Puppy smuppy, go home I'm tired.


I tried to balance my phone on my knee and text Rachel, as I drove up the Nepean Highway, but I couldn’t. So I pulled up at the end of her street, which runs off the Nepean Highway.

SMS. 15.34. Driving passed the end of your street…hello – Christian

SMS. 15.41. Where r u off 2? How r Hansel and Grethel? – Rachel

SMS. 16.30. Dingley to visit a sick friend. Now Fitzroy for a birthday party. H and G is going okay – Christian

Stupid really, being so close, just ten, or so, houses away. But, it was just supposed to be a text from the car as I whizzed past.


Then it was back to the pub in Smith Street for the beginnings of Tim’s thirty fifth birthday. Rush rush, pant pant. Then home.

We all had two E’s. Of course... you were expecting lemonade and party hats? Iced sponge and streamers? Ha ha.


Later in the night, I tried to talk Manny into coming over, with certain filthy suggestions... what I’d do to him. Kiss him all over. Lick him. Cover his eyes and undress him. But, he wouldn’t budge from his place. I got him so turned on, though, he rang back twice saying he had to ask me, again, if I was going to go over to his place.

“Come over." Husky, deep, thick voice. "Come over... Come over me.”

I got myself so turned on, I went to his place. I was supped to be enticing him. I got sucked into my own vortex and I got thrown about and spat out on the other side of desire.

Then I was kissing his soft lips and staring into his eyes. 


No comments: