Sunday, November 27, 2005

Boys will be Boys

Recovery day. Mostly home in the back yard, in the dappled sun light, with Tim, Mitch, Jason and Sophie.

We had no dope. Pity. I wanted to get Jason stoned so I could rub his leg. Not really. Yes, really. He’s got sexy, hairy legs. I settled for the nice bulge in his jeans – he was watching me out of the corner of his eye, pretty quickly. 

A bit later in the day, Jason was in the room next to mine getting changed. I headed into my room and he came to the door and hung around with that expectant look, that boys get, making very small small-talk. Naughty Jason, you would have fooled around, even with your boyfriend just down stairs. Boys will be boys, I guess. 

I chickened out. The thought was nice, the tease was enticing, but his boyfriend was downstairs. When it comes down to it, I don't want to be that guy... the guy who can't be trusted around other guys boyfriends.  No, no I don't. 

SMS. 12.29. Hey Shane, have you got any?… – Christian

We sat outside in the back yard in the dappled sun, the drug zombies, all on slow simmer.

Nicholas had to be at work at 6am. He had no sleep. He took a pill just before he left home. Ah, to be twenty five again.

He was home by early afternoon with pot.

"Not happy," he said. Then his blue eyes sparkled and his handsome face creased into its customary sexy smile, as he pulled the pot from his back pocket. 

And we all sighed a sigh of relief. Okay, it might have just been me sighing.

Shane, eventually, called, but I was in the shower, sobering up from the pot I’d had, so… so... I just didn't care by that stage. Oh come on, it was at the end of a very long... give a boy a break.


No comments: