Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm Exhausted

I was awake at 9am.

We’re nearly there, almost. Only, practically a week to go, for Shane and Tulli’s departure. (How about that?) In the beginning it was the 31st, tomorrow. (Not any more) That would have been good, you know, for them. It’s a shame, really. Now, it’s another week before I get my house back. Go on, off you go, whatever kind of time you are going to have, off you go and have it.

I came down and made coffee and went back to bed.

Shane and Tulli left the house fairly early, in their sparkling white hired VW Golf.

My head spun in an empty house, I just had to do something, this morning. Exercise would help, it always helps, my secret weapon against a bad come down.


12.47

I've been for a bike ride, eaten lunch, played with Buddy, spoken to Jill, and now I am lying on the couch feeling like pooh, my cough seems to be worse because of the weekend.

But, today is day 2 of not smoking, so the cough should be improving soon.

It is again a beautiful, blue sky, sunny day. It is just lovely, yet again, in Melbourne town.

I lay on the couch and dosed off for the rest of the afternoon, it was warm and I was comfortable. Lovely. I slept the sleep of sleeping beauty. I was still asleep at 5,30 when Sam got home. In fact, when he rang the doorbell, I was so comfortable, I hesitated to answer the door, only for a millisecond, but I did. I was just so comfortable. When I lay down it was 1pm and the next moment the doorbell was ringing and it was the end of the work day.


No comments: