Sunday, January 27, 2013

What Other News?

We finally went to sleep at 5am. I’m sure my eyes had turned blue when I looked in the mirror, last thing..

We got up at 9.30. We ate porridge.

We felt okay, we didn’t do much.

I brushed my teeth and my tooth brush tasted funny. I made coffee and it smelt the same as my toothbrush. I made a second pot, it smelt just as funny as the first. I was convinced it had to be the water, brushing teeth, coffee.

We ate tomato pasta at midday

We went back to bed at 2pm.

Sam woke me up at 4.30pm. “If you don’t get up now, you won’t sleep tonight.” Really? I’m always surprised by that reasoning. So, I sleep now. I’ll risk it. I asked Sam how long he slept for when we took our nap, and he said he didn’t. That was kind of cute, he wanted someone to play with.

Shane was in the kitchen as we were getting ready to go out and eat.

“I’m exhausted and now I have to drive to Kyenton,” said Shane.

“Why are you so exhausted?”

“Oh… you know… big days.”

Okay then, I thought, whatever that means. Shane does that, invites me into a conversation just to shut me down again. I know you like to keep what you are doing secret from me, but then why invite me to talk about it. I wonder if it is me asking the wrong questions? It is because he wants me to know he is so busy being fabulous, but that is all he wants me to know, I'm guessing. I can only assume, he doesn’t, actually, want me to be a part of it.

“So we wont be home tonight.”

“Okay,” I said, as I disappeared into the front of the house and out the door.

Sam and I ate at Yim Yams. The late afternoon sun was shining in through the door bathing me in golden light. Gorgeous.

I was drinking iced water in a cut-glass glass. I love that sensation of finishing the water in a cut glass, holding the glass into the sun and looking into it, watching all of the facets, of the ice and the water and the glass, glisten and sparkle and shine like crystal, like a ice k
aleidoscope.

Sam looked so handsome.



What is this all about?

Oh, I do love your last sentence.

These two groups hate women , mixed marriage , homosexuals , abortion, and promote bullying of minority groups. I will leave it up to you .

May I suggest a much shorter and to the point answer?... oh, I guess not, she is your sister after all.

Christian




I was only giving....

If you had read all my emails and posting you would know what its all about.

I was only giving my sister, and out of the kindness of my heart something i am pleased to be known for, a way out !

Love Anthony




I was only giving....

No luv, it is a cult, they don't get out.

Christian



We watched Big Bang Theory and Masterchef: The Professionals simultaneously, alternating in the ads. Then we watched Rick Stein in Cambodia. It seems like the last, unspoilt place to go to now a days. I guess there is always North Korea? I much prefer poor countries to rich countries, there is so much more to see, so much more that takes your breath away.




Keep me informed...

Wasn't today the day of the "private" barbecue?

Christian




Keep me informed...

Perhaps it was but officially the date has been changed to xxx Feb "Drinks in the Fitzroy Gardens. Bring your own everything.” Also invitation only and yes I have been sent an Invitation. There is much much bigger news however it can only be spoken about once The happy couple are well on their way out of the country. Sorry to titillate you but im not allowed to tell anybody . Anthony




Keep me informed...

TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian




Music of the Night...

As the first Kiss of Darkness finally brushed against my cheek as I lingered for a moment, in a refectory yet also anticipatory way , on my front step, the last curl of smoke , flaring my nostrils , from my post dinner cigarette indulgence filling me with the seduction of the night , I thought as I always do at this time of you .

It came to me, as I noticed my fingers trembling slightly, that you are not exactly "anybody" now are you.

Just as I watched the last moment of Daylights benevolence usurped finally by the Music of the Night, I felt yet again that Kiss. My nostrils still flared a thought, fleeting across my mind, I am not able to keep such disturbing secrets that torture my mind from those others who like myself also feel That so subtle and alluring Kiss .

Of course as all pacts that are made in the unbridled turmoil of Night, there may well also be a price to be paid for allowing yourself to fall into the abyss of deceit, or could it be You who must pay ?

Should i be coerced beyond all resistance by offers of the forbidden, would i share what i know?

Anthony




Music of the Night...

One feels that you got the said information through nefarious sources anyway, so taking the moral high ground at this juncture seems a little disingenuous.

Christian




Music of the Night...

It is not with great wisdom that a mere mortal dances with a disguise when the hour approaches. It is near time that to wrestle or fight to reclaim the lost security of the daylight is over. Now as the immortal ready themselves to dance in the shadows cast by a brilliant moon beneath a shimmering almost ethereal night sky, is time to prepare and to succumb, to immerse yourself into the approaching Black Velvet of the Midnight.

The stillness, interrupted only by the most gentle of breeze, heralds in the approaching whispers from the trees.

What is wise is to guide yourself and the unexpecting away from the mundane, in readiness for the unavoidable turmoil that approaches. Tis not the time for neediness or discussion , Just to Be. Succumb.

Anthony



We put Buddy out at 10.30 and went to bed. We watched “Shallow Hal,” which was praised by the reviews I read quickly online to be a movie of superior quality, but it just turned out to be a load of old rubbish in the end.


No comments: