Thursday, January 31, 2013

No Smoking

I got up at 10am. 

No smoking for 3 days. I spoke to Mark yesterday about quitting smoking, told him is easy, gets easier. It does, I can just stop now, without much pain at all.

I wrote my blog until 3pm. I’d let it get behind. I should keep onto it, keep writing, it is the only writing I do, after all. I’ve been keeping my journal though, so I am using that.

I went for a bike ride, I was determined, am determined to lose weigh by the time Mark comes home from Hanoi. I’m doing for me and not for him, but he isn’t back until Feb 28th so it gives me a dead line of sorts to work to, I always find that helps.

I came home and made peanut butter and jam toast. Funny, as a kid, I would have thought, idiot Americans, you don’t put peanut butter and jam together.

I went and had a shower after my ride and when I came out of the bathroom, it was as if somebody turned out the lights. The sky had turned from blue to black and the rain was threatening to come down.

Sam and I ate kebabs for dinner. I walked down in the rain to get them.

We had a big storm, it rained heavily.



Christian 7:04 PM 

What did you think of Justin Bieber's dad?


LouLou 7:44 PM 

I want to marry him. He is beautiful, i wonder if he has manners?


Christian 7:46 PM 

Who cares if he has manners, as long as he can follow instructions like, lick this


LouLou 7:48 PM 

Big smile... I am awestruck that he is not gay, you gays get all the good looking one's.

I am making a cup of tea for us, back in a tick.


Christian 7:49 PM 

That is so not true. We get, at best, 10% of the guys – depending on the beer – and you get 90% of them


LouLou 7:59 PM 

Champagne depending!... perhaps i'm a gay boy trapped in a girlie body, i would say the opposite %'s are seen by my eyes... or perhaps it's just that the straight ones can look so darn good that i assume they must be gay and untouchable.


Christian 8:00 PM 

What about John

What about Sebastian

What about all those woofas?

I thought I'd have more examples when I started this


LouLou 8:04 PM 

Well ok, there's them. By the way John is soon to be a Daddy and I am visiting Sebastian in August, very exciting (visiting Sebastian that is, not John's baby)... See, now maybe ur understanding that the %'s aren't quite what u thought.


Christian 8:04 PM 

John is going to be a daddy? I so offered so many times.

but no


LouLou 8:06 PM 

Yeah me too but no, no and really no Lee.

I am quite sure this baby wasn't planned, just some girl who was obviously cleverer than us... bitch!!!!!!!!!


Christian 8:08 PM 

BITCH!!!!

I would have been so happy to get pregnant to him


LouLou 8:11 PM 

Ohhh Chriso, I would have been so happy if you got pregnant to him, then i could at least visit you lots and lots and just look at him.

But then you may not have met your lovely Sam.


Christian 8:12 PM 

But then I would have left him for Sam and Sam may not have been so happy looking after John's kid, so I guess it worked out for the best in the end

that is so funny


LouLou 8:18 PM 

But when you left him for Sam, i would have been there for John and your kid and you and I would have seen each other every 2nd w'end for your parental rights... and you (or rather Sam) would be paying me maintenance and i would get John to myself every 2nd w'end... Hey, i am REALLY like this plan, pity i''ve missed my chance.

Maybe i could google 'How to turn back time'?????


Christian 8:20 PM 

Let's face it, I just want to see his penis


LouLou 8:21 PM 

Sorry Christian but i haven't had anything to smoke in ages, got a tiny bit today though... I want his chest against mine!

Was wondering if you have much g(reen) for Saturday that i can contribute towards or should i go via Guido boy’s and we could go 1/2's?


Christian 8:25 PM 

Guido is here now in Shane's room, should I get us some?


LouLou 8:26 PM 

That would be fab!

Mine is 6 weeks away!!


Christian 8:30 PM 

Okay, done


LouLou 8:32 PM 

You're ace, perfect timing, big thank you to Guido!!........Now, Chris Boy, don't smoke it all before i get there!!!!!!!!!!!!



I walked down to Smith Street to get money in the rain with Buddy. It was kind of nice, trotting along with Buddy by my side as the rain fell. The man in the bottle shop let me take Buddy into the shop to get papers. He looked at Buddy adoringly. He agreed with me when I said I preferred Venti over Tallyho.

“Venti stick, Tallyho don’t”

“You are so right on that one.”

I reckon he was a stoner.

I never knew how many people walk their dogs in this area... at night. We met a Jack Russell, a mini Samoyed, whatever they are called, I can’t remember, and a Wire Haired Terrier.



Christian 8:53 PM 

I have the pot in my hand


LouLou 8:57 PM 

Perhaps you should hide it from yourself, in fact, if Sam is with you ask him to hide it... okay maybe roll a couple first for your enjoyment, then step away from the green Chris Evil.


Christian 9:01 PM 

guess what I am doing?


LouLou 9:02 PM 

Big smile hmmmm, there is only one thing i can think of, hope it's enjoyable xx

I'm having a mental blank moment, is suprise or surprise the correct spelling? Too lazy to get my dictionary


Christian 9:04 PM 

the second one

but I have to say at this point that I am a bad speller


LouLou 9:05 PM 

ok, 2 r's for surprise it is then


Christian 9:05 PM 

although, surprise I think I can do


LouLou 9:05 PM 

Surprise is ALWAYS one i have to think about


Christian 9:07 PM 

so, the correct spelling would always be a surprise


LouLou 9:08 PM 

Chriso you do make me laugh!


Christian 9:18 PM 

You're visiting Sebastian?



I rolled two joints. Yum. There goes the non-smoking. I really want to stop, Monday is now the day.

The rain continued to fall. So, there goes the glorious weather.



LouLou 9:23 PM 

Yes, yes I am going to the UK with Mum and Sis to visit Bro. We are leaving 28th July and will play in England for a couple of weeks, then i will leave them and visit Sebastian and some other bits of Europe, very excited to see Sebastian! Will fill you in Saturday... by the way i will come to urs Sat about lunchtime and sleepover if that's still good for you?... How's our stuff?... Back in a tic, cat clawing me to death for food.


Christian 9:24 PM 

yes, that will be lovely


LouLou 9:34 PM 

Night, night Chriso. See u in 2 sleeps. L x


Christian 9:34 PM 

Sweet dreams



Sam went to bed at 10pm.

I rolled another joint.

Buddy slept for hours with his head up against my side, or on my leg. He is such a funny boy. All his angst has gone – well he did change owners suddenly when he was a year and a half old. Now he is just this completely laid back dog.

I went to bed at 1am.



Christian 1:29 AM 

How are you feeling poppit?


Mark 1:41 AM 

hello Chriso... bit sad now... lukie go bye byes...


Christian 2:29 AM 

I know, that's why I asked you

Here's something that will cheer you up, I haven't told you that Tulli is a prostitute


Mark 2:28 AM 

...I never thought that those 2 would be such an endless source of amusement, thanks Chriso, a good laugh at the end of a long day....


No comments: