Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tulli's Tits

It was a beautiful sunny day. The weather has been just glorious here in Melbourne as the rest of the world burns. Lucky us. No, really it has been a lovely summer. Okay, so a few of you will probably complain that it hasn't been that hot, but I reckon it has been just perfect.

My house insurance is due and I notice I have to pay a fire levy? Why? Why, when I live in the inner suburbs of Melbourne do I have to pay a fire levy? Fucken insurance companies, bunch of vultures, every last one of them.

I pissed around on YouTube all day, listening to Dan Savage. Lovely. I love Dan Savage. He is one amazing man.

People are always freaked out by what they are not, but most people are not most things – Dan Savage

Vanilla is kink – Dan Savage

Vanilla is kink, is an interesting observation that we are taught that the most common sexual practise is vaginal missionary and it just isn’t. Human beings love every sort of perverted, kinky sexual practice, despite us all accepting the common myth that it is all vaginal missionary that we practice.

Oh yes, I am very busy these days.

I spoke to Mark, who was laughing at his naughtiness, at leaving a thinly veiled (evil) message on, Jane’s Facebook page, on a photo of Shane and Tulli, about Tulli’s nipples… relating the current nonsense about woman breastfeeding and bare breasts.

Oh dear Mark, you are just asking for trouble, I thought.

On Jane’s Facebook page to boot. She has been so badly influenced by Shane… even against her father.

It was subtle and a reference back to the night Tulli came out into a lounge room full of people with some sort of sexual play devices on his bare-chested nipples.

Oh dear, I thought.

Still, Tulli loves getting his tits out, Shane loves getting Tulli’s tits out. Shane has no limits of appropriateness around his own self promotion.

Dante came over after work to collect his vacuum. He asked me, without any prompting, I promise, cross my heart, what made Shane believe that Mark had thrown his vacuum out.

I shrugged and said. “Shane never asked me, never. And what he was basing Mark throwing it out on, is a mystery to me.”

“Yeah, well.” Shrug. “Good on him,” said Dante.

Dante said he would introduce me to the local “Guido” to get “meth.” Not for now, but in preparation for the future, despite Sam and I saying we were finished with it. It’s good for sex, it is fun for sex, don’t believe everything you read kids. Of course, you have to be responsible with it. Less is always more. Just take a little, you can always take a little more.

And remember, you have to get up Monday morning and go to work. If you can’t get up and step back into your normal life, you shouldn’t be doing it.

Sam stayed at his place. He Skyped me later, and when I mentioned about the “introduction at some time in the future,” Sam got an excited look on his face and held up his fingers and said,

“Get 2 points for this weekend as it is a public holiday on Monday. Two points, get two points.” He pointed at his fingers, one then two. He nodded enthusiastically.

I ate muesli for dinner. By the time I waited for Dante to turn up and by the time he’d left, it was dark and I didn’t feel like heading out to find food, so I fell back on the old staple. Ha ha, Sam would shake his head.

I watched The History of Film, a fascinating multi part documentary.

Films to watch – Days of Heaven, Killer of Sheep, The Last Picture Show, Badlands.

I went to bed at 2am. I wrote nothing all day, I pissed the hours away. Oh, bugger! What am I to do? Go back to work? I am really wasting my life, I am not working, but I am not writing anything either. Oh what is life telling me? What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do with the rest of my life?


No comments: