Saturday, January 26, 2013

My head was spining

Some time around 8am, I, well, Sam text Tim to say I was feeling too sick to make it to dinner tonight.

It was the first time I had looked at the time. It was the first time that I had looked up and noticed the day. Ten hours gone, just like that.

Tim text back, I know how that feels, which I was happy about. I haven’t spent enough time with Tim and Daniel and I don’t want them to think it is anything they have done. I must catch up with them soon.

Daylight, I thought. I could sense it, it was some where over there, all around me, changing the world right before me.


Im so good to you

Hello smiling happy people . No need to reply to this but it needed to be written.

I am so good to you Christian and Sam that i resisted sending you the most disturbing image i have seen for some time, from Nigeria. My hand hovered over the send icon and my mind said wait dont do it. I even wrote the message Christian do not read this until Wednesday. You probably would have and been as disturbed and quite frankly ANGRY at me as i am towards my sister right now.

To wake up at 5am as i did and receive this email at 6.38am i am Furious.

So think kind thoughts towards me. Have a lovely day, filled with Love. Anthony xx


The bedroom was trashed; towels covering the bed, piles of dvds in front of the TV, toys on the floor. We felt okay, not so much like a train wreck, as just being tired, exhausted. It was around 4pm. Buddy was very excited to see us, leaping about very excitedly. We reheated the tomato pasta, it was good to eat.

I was coming downstairs when Shane stepped out from his room and said, “They upgraded my hire car to a Golf and it really flies.”

Well, thank you for that, I thought. “Really, that’s great,” I said. He only mentions that as it builds him up, some how it means he is important enough for an upgrade, which is always important to Shane. Every little bit of superiority helps, counts, is important to him.

Then Shane parked the said Golf out the back, without asking, or without saying anything to me. Good for him.

We went back to bed at 8pm.

I bought Buddy up to sleep at 10pm, as suddenly there were loud explosions going on. I went out onto the balcony and the air was full of gun powder, or whatever the fireworks equivalent o gun powder is. I came downstairs and Buddy was barking, so I let him in. He came running down from the back of the back yard at a furious pace and straight through the back doors inside.

We put Buddy out at 1.30am.


Please fix this up

After 6 hours of mental torment i decided to find out you these authors are on Google.

All is fine now . No need to go to links before Wednesday if at all its a hoax. A(nthony)xx



From: xxxxxxx@live.com.au

To: xxxxxx@hotmail.com

Subject: Please fix this up

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013



Hi Car , please do some research before sending images like this and promoting Radical Christian agendas the same if not worse than Radical Muslims. Please consider fixing this up for all the people you sent it to, it has freaked me out angered and disturbed me since 7am that’s 6 hours.

As horrible as this photograph is, the story is not true .

Its worth a look Car http:www.hoax-xxxxxxxx/nigerian-church-massacre,shtml

scroll down to " False report Massacre in northern Nigeria " i think its number 4or 5 down.

This Coptic group is on Gloria TV "the more catholic the better" also worth a look http://xxxxxxx/?media=385351

These two groups hate women , mixed marriage , homosexuals , abortion, and promote bullying of minority groups. I will leave it up to you.

Love Anthony xxxxx

No comments: