Monday, January 28, 2013

Lying In The Sun, On The Grass, With Friends

I was up at 9.45. I let Missy in and set up my lap-top.

I’m a bit worn out, though, things ache, I don’t feel normal yet, not quite. Everything is just a bit askew. Still. I’m glad I don’t have to go to work today.

The sun was shining down warmly and Buddy was sitting up near the roller door in the sun with his old man face on. His usual sunbathing spot.

I felt the same way.

The next step in my morning process would be to make coffee and let Buddy in, the order in which this may occur could depend on him jumping up at the back door, doing his best Ewok look through the window in the door, or my greater need for caffeine, which leads me to my most pressing problem, my latest batch of coffee beans tasted like it had been infused with some short of chemical. The beans didn't smell like coffee at all, which is some feat for coffee, and a hint at what my concern was. What to do? I couldn’t drink it. No. So, no coffee? That isn’t such a great option? Take them back to Woolworths and tell them they are spoilt? I sniffed at the bag and they smell like the equivalent of petrol, or dry cleaning fluid, or bleach… none of those, but I am sure you get my point. There was no other course of action, I had to take them back to Woolworths, so I did.

It was a lovely morning to be walking along my street, the trees were green, the breeze cool, the sky blue.

The manager at Woolworths agreed with me, there was something, indeed, wrong with the coffee beans, he said, after he bought the bag to his nose and sniffed them. They didn’t ask for the receipt, which was just as well, as I couldn’t find it.

“Go and pick a new bag and we’ll re-credit them.”

Lovely. Easy.

Then, as I climbed the stair out to the car park, after all of Sam’s concern about my bowel movements, or lack there of for the last three days, I suddenly needed to do a shit. I laughed, Sam would be pleased, he worries so. Gurgle, gurgle. But why now, not now, wait on I am not ready, not even able to cross my legs.




Music of the Night

I see

Christian





Music of the Night

Finally

Anthony




Sam and I headed down to Victoria Street to eat Pho at our favourite pho shop. It was a warm day, just the kind of day to walk down the street in shorts. I decided on sensible shoes, instead of thongs, at the last minute, much to Sam’s chagrin.

We were both varying on our energy levels. Sam kept saying to slow down as I walked ahead.

The soup was lovely.

The cutest Asian twink served us, he had on a t-shirt that said, “Be afraid.” I told Sam that I could give him something to be afraid of. Sam laughed. It was like the Pho shop had changed hands. We are regulars there, and all the staff seemed different.

We bought pork belly and bok choi and a bone for Buddy on the way home.

We sat outside and drank orange juice and watched a very excited Buddy wrestle with his bone, push it over, roll it around, clench it between his paws and generally be totally enthralled with it. He kept glancing over to us as if to say thank you.



Much Mirth

Hi Boys, my Mother thought i had gone completely mad last night. After writing my letters, which just flew out of my hands and deranged mind i reread them and just pissed myself laughing for a considerable time on both occasions.

Your reply was completely unexpected and immediately fell into the "What" category. I reread my message again just in case and that only precipitated another round of giggling.

It was so abundantly obvious to me what was being conveyed and the only appropriate reply, which would have made me fall of my chair, would have been. "Listen here you mad South African Bitch, no im not inviting you over so you can smoke my dope just so you can tell me your dirty news, i told you were closed.

Of course the reply was simply oh for goodness sake take more drugs.

I am still amused, Love Anthony xx




Nicholas called, but I missed it, let it go unanswered. I said to Sam, who’d been saying we should take Buddy for a walk, that we should harness him up and start walking to Tim and Nicholas’s place. On the way, I will call Nicholas and say we were walking the dog towards their place and that we’d drop in.

I called Nicholas, but it went straight to voicemail.

So, I called Tim and said we’d drop in, but Tim said he wasn’t up to it and could we make it next Sunday for lunch. Sure, no problem, see you then.

A moment later, Nicholas called and asked if we were still walking down their street.

Yes, I said.

Come down and we’ll take the dogs to the park.

So that is what we did. Nicholas, and his dachshund, Bruno, his neighbour Maggie, her dog Jackie, and Sam and I took Buddy, went to the park, next to the Fitzroy pool on Alexandra Parade. There we met Mel and his Dachshund Sasha, who is also a distant neighbour of Nicholas and Maggie. It was lovely in the park in the sun watching the dogs running around. There were quite a few dogs that joined the pack while we were there.

Mel had a nice bulge in his pants. I sat on the ground next to Nicholas and Buster, and Mel stood in front of us. He had on camel coloured pants. He was cute. English accent, round face, closely cropped beard, nice smile, Aviator sunglasses. When he pulled his t-shirt down over his crotch tentatively, I thought oops, and I turned myself around so I wasn’t looking at him.

Clearly I was still going, I had to be carful.

And of course, the next thing he was standing in front of me, and I couldn’t help but notice, because he kind of rubbed at it. I’m sure he touched himself… as I was turning myself away from him again.

And what do you know, he was back standing in front of me, again, and I looked again. Well, if you keep standing there, I thought. He had his dog’s lead and harness in his hands, which he bought up against his crotch, which he rubbed nervously against the front of his pants. He looked sexy as he did it, the bulge in his pants seemed to be bigger.

I got up and ran after Buddy.

We came home a few hours later, at 6pm.



Oh watching The Project, there was a story on the Liberal party starting their electioneering for the election, which doesn’t have to be held until November 30th.

Abbott is on the news clearly on the hustings, American style, giving what seemed to be policy speeches.

Really? The election doesn’t have to be until November 30th.

Oh no Liberal party! Please don't start electioneering this early in the year. The election doesn't have to be held until November 30th. Please don't make us have a whole year of electioneering from you guys, we will all go nuts! Tony Abbot says this is the most important election in years, the only thing he forgot to add was, for him. It may well be the most important election for him, but it isn't for the rest of us. What happened to the days, when the election would be called and the electioneering would start from that point?

Bugger off Tony. Note to self, stop watching the news. What do you reckon Tony Abbott’s cock would look like?

Sam cooked pork belly and bok choi and rice. Yum.


No comments: