Thursday, September 26, 2024

Off To The Doggie Eye Doctor

I'm off to the doggie eye doctor today with Bruno. His eyes are better, the problem all seems to be cleared up, so good job to my favourite doggie eye doctor.

And now it seems like an awfully long trip out to the outer suburbs to have her say, "Yes, they look fine. $250 please."

But, that is what you do, they?

Just my contribution to the 33 billion, or so, dollars Australian's spend on their pets each year.

And I could only get a really early appointment, as I like doing these things in the morning to get them done, so we have to leave really early to get there on time.

45 minutes to get there, I guess that isn't so long, depending on the traffic. Bruno loves a car trip, though, so, I guess, it isn't total waste of time. Ha ha.

Anyway, just enough time for Vegemite toast before I go.

That is all I have to do today, so I guess I can't complain too much. 9.30am my day should be done.


No comments: