Friday, September 27, 2024

Well, That's That

It's a public holiday today, the day before the footy grand final. Grrr!

I was going to go join up at the gym, but it's not attended by staff on a public holiday.

Oh, I am so slack. Can you believe it, all the days I could have gone and joined up, any other fucken day truthfully, and I leave it to the last minute when it is some bogan public holiday.

Damn it!

I so often need the pressure of the 'last minute' to get me to do stuff. I have always been like that. I need some pressure greater than me to prompt me into action, otherwise I just let things pass.

I can go tomorrow, of course, and I guess I will have to. Go on the weekend, it's not ideal when I have days off during the week.

Really, I am so fucken slack.

It was a glorious day today, it sparkled. We ran the dogs down by the river. It was really lovely to be out in it with no pressure to do anything else. I love the lack of pressure to do anything, it is invigorating. 

I was going to go for a bike ride, since I haven't done a second workout for the week, but guess what I did instead? I bet you can't guess?

I slept on the couch with Bruno cuddled up to my back like a hot water bottle. Girl gym trainer will be pleased.

I woke up just in time to catch the 6pm misery. Good job Christian.

Bruno got the all clear at the vet yesterday. He and I are now in bed together. Sam is downstairs watching Aqua Man. All those super hero movies are just shit, I can't watch them. I don't even think Jason Momoa is anything special, certainly nothing to look at. But, you know, I'm sure he probably thinks the same about me. Chuckle.


No comments: