Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tim...ber

SMS. 8.47. Morning miss – Christian

SMS. 8.47. Hello. Much better everything today xx – Tom

SMS. 8.51. Big smile! You get to lounge around & I’m on a tram heading you know where. Late again, I’m afraid – Christian

SMS. 10.55. No (to both meanings) – Rachel


I’m surprised that I didn’t see Beck explode today, as Megan was at Beck from the very minute she got in there.

Can I have my stuff? Can I have my stuff? Can I have my stuff?

We are on such a tight work schedule at the moment, it may yet prove to be impossible, short of me and Beck working twelve hour days for the next week.

When I came back from lunch – actually, I had no lunch – Megan had a consultant in and she had actually commandeered Beck’s computer completely for the consultant to work on the report that she wants. A report that all of the consultants, who installed Attar, wanted specifications to a year ago, when the rest of the finance team weren’t interested, couldn’t have cared less, gave no input to.

The only comment Megan made, an hour later, was,


Where’s Beck?

I don’t know.

Do you have access to her files?

Ah, no.

Where is she then?

I don’t know.

I need some more information, said Megan. Are you sure you can’t access Beck’s files.

I didn't answer her. Of course, I can access Beck's files, I know that and Megan knows that and in the silence in between we both knew I was being unhelpful.

Finance is more than happy now that Beck and I have cracked the shits. IT has come to the party, they recognise this is serious.


If Kevin Chambers comes into our office just to hang out to gloat…

It’s developed into a HUGE drama, one which I’m not at all sure looks good on me and Beck.



hi

do say hi to Tom for me!

i'm sorry we missed u at the 40th!

i had been crook with a chest infection for a while so we weren't too crazy and didn't stay out too late!

take care!

I am sure we'll connect one day!

Brady Black



Brad

Yeah, we'll connect one day. Bound to.

I said hello to Tom last night for you. He was very uncomfortable and not at all happy. But he has messaged me today and he is feeling better.

Keep your chest warm and dry... well, that's what my old granny used to say.

Christian



Luke called me in the afternoon and started the conversation with, Now there is no need to stress, everybody is all right. I was having a HELL of a day and I had no time to take that in, before I took in the rest of what he said. Mark dropped a tree on himself – apparently, the tree fell the wrong way and, as Mark tried to get out of its way, he slipped and fell in the mud. He’s in the medical clinic in R. and now I have to take him to Epping Hospital, as he has no ambulance cover.


Standing on the corner of Bourke and Elizabeth Streets.


SMS. 17.57. Hello, how are you feeling? Mark dropped a tree on himself & is in Epping Hospital – Christian


Tom called. Did you say Epworth or Epping?

His day was much better, quite social. Family. Friends. He sat around and smoked pot with Jude even. He was waiting for his handsome brother in-law to arrive.



christian

That's cause you're dead doll. Happened last night. you just didn't notice.

As if any of us did anyway.

Look. Im in Geneva and this is a French leyboard and its giving me the Trafalgar shits. Naturellement. I am having constant conversations in French and Spanish alongside the English ones. My best friends are two Slovenian women who are very cool but you should see and hear the Ukrainain Russians. There are Indians I dont understand in English and strange passionate Human Rights people from all continents. The Moroccans and the Lithuanans are great / we have conversations about their brothers names but the indigenous Philipino guy is milking it for all its worth. But, this is Geneva. The market sells...

You will NOT be proud of me / I made no cocksucking expediton in Zurich as my host drank too much, silly bitch, and her Israeli boyfriend, well say no more. And tonight, one of my cocksucking evenings even in French, well I gave a voluntary workshop on Rodney Croome and Nick Toonan in Tasmania and legal reform there using the Universal Declaration on Human Rights. I know I know what was I thinking question mark. But, nevertheless.

In one week I am there. Er, pause dot dot dot, shall I catch a cab question mark. Back to the catholic bed of this Franciscan dorm. I would like lots of drugs please in Australia so book now and I will try and have a wank thinking about the French student next door. It isnt easy / after my session about using Article 4 of the UDHR brackets quote sex endquote as sexual orientation argument the dumb fuck religious maniac but you dont see them coming as hes got a disability from Uruguay guy came up and drew on my flip chart the quote solution end quote to homosexual discrimination which was men and women together and not men men and women women and I tolerated him as it was a joke or a mistranslation but fuck no hes just a fuck and means it and suck my tolerant cock so Ill have to just calm down. Can I think of him while dry humping this Papal mattress question mark. Im afraid not. Go out go out. Im afraid it’ll have to be the night after next sunshine.

Very good here and soon there.

Gales sucktrousers (Josh)



Josh

So, am I to believe that the said "French" keyboard has no apostrophe? How can that be different in a different language? Maybe SOS?

I can quite understand no cock hunting sessions in Geneva, a little too north, a little too light and smooth-skinned, for my liking. Just my first thought. But, I guess, you are used to Germans.

League of nations? You can never trust those Philipino guys. But, I hear they have big cocks. Or is that Thai boys? In one Asian country they breed them butch and hung. I want to meet them. They’d be hot. But of course, you’re a cock fascist, before you’d discriminate on colour. Pretty slick.

Me, I just want them butch and on their knees barking like seals. You know, some eye to eye stuff. Strong arms. An Aussie accent. Well, any discernible accent, actually. I bet the GI’s taught them the subservient trick. You know, in the war.

I have infected gums, so the last thing I’m thinking about is cock sucking, let me tell you. I’ve got a dentist appointment in ten days. I think I should try and bring it forward.

Some Israeli boys are hot. Solid. Dark. Brooding. Often, with nice teeth.

But Rodney Croome? Did you enjoy it?

Never the less.

Mark’s worried about my drug intake, so it looks like you’ve lucked in to silly season. He, he. Oh, I’ve had a couple of nights.

If I thought about a French boys hairy arse, that would get me going. Hit on him. Those French are sluts! Have a good choof first.

Soon here, you say. Jolly good.

(Christian)



(Shel)

You need to go out and get your box mowed!

Too good sucks.

Nothing relieves the tension like…

I recommend it.

Although, I have infected gums, at the moment and it would be the last thing I’d be considering. Feeling like. I just don’t think you can have sex without using your mouth.

What do you reckon?

It has to be wet to be good. Let’s face it.

Otherwise you could just do it with the couch. On your own. Life would be simpler.

However…

I’m fucked, I’m going to bed.

Christian 


No comments: