Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Two Boyfriends Doubled Over

I got up at 7am and wrote for a few hours.

I picked Manny up at 11am and took him to the Prahran clinic. He’d done his back and was bent over, nearly in double like an old man.

I visited Tom while Manny was seeing the doctor and having a CT scan.

Manny and I had sex at Manny’ place, when I dropped him back... his back wasn't a problem.

I was home by 3pm. It was cold and wet. Apparently, Mark and Luke came to visit while I was out.

Josh was watching TV and reading.

I disappeared to my computer. Josh started to sing Christian songs, until I told him to shut up about that cunt. I think he may have got peeved when I told him not to whistle either.

Josh went to bed just as it was getting dark.


SMS. 15.23. Did u get Jill? – Rachel

SMS. 15.28. Hey, I can’t go, I didn’t realise I’m already booked. Mate from Berlin. Can we go next week? – Christian

SMS. 15.29. Sorry – Christian

SMS. 15.33. That’s fine! Shitty night 2 be going out anyway. How about in a fortnight?... the night b4 I get my puppy – Rachel

SMS. 15.37. Yes. What puppy? – Rachel

SMS. 15.44. Staffy – Rachel

SMS. 16.02. A nice blue staffy girl 2 be precise. No name chosen as yet any ideas? The kids say Tilly or Blu – Rachel

SMS. 16.06. Hmmmm? I’ll give it some thought – Christian


I think I would have got the same email from Luke, no matter what I had written to him. He seemed to want to waggle his finger at me, no matter what. He didn’t hit a nerve… I thought I was being funny and chatty in my last email. Oh well.


Struck a nerve have I??I wasn’t talking about Friday night fool. I was talking about your choices at the moment, but you’ve always been the queen of denial so I’m not surprised in the slightest by this response. A simple “thanks for the concern”, would’ve been enough. But no, once again you have to detach yourself from the fact that someone actually cares about you – how sad! You’re turning into a stereotype – and not a pretty one.

Luke


I think you’re fantastic!

Christian


Too gutless to tell me what you really think?

Luke


I think you have a gorgeous laugh.

Christian


I’m really bored with this now.

Walking away from every confrontation in life doesn’t make you the bigger man, it just makes you pointless.

Luke


SMS. 22.30. (Rachel) It all went pear-shaped. I went nowhere. Grrr! I’ve been in bed for ½ an hour – Christian

SMS. 22.34. (Rachel) Today, I did every t/lotto ticket that was available for this week. It cost $70. I soooooo don’t want 2 go back to work! – Christian


No comments: