Monday, July 25, 2005

Melbourne Calling

Chriso! Great to hear from you! Just wanted to thank you for the email, and to say I will pen a longer (and hopefully as entertaining) reply to you during the week,

xxx Jeff

(Ah Jeff, how I want to crawl all over you, sticking my tongue down your throat and my hand down your pants, pity you don't feel the same way)


Bing awake at 6am. I don’t mind. It’s good to be up early. I’m a morning person, despite what anyone else may tell you.

Tom called and he was having dope bought to him from each corner of the city, as we spoke.

Manny called wanting me to pick him up and drive him to hospital. Hours in emergency didn’t sound like any fun at all. Besides, there is nothing they can do, they’ll just pat him on the head and send him home. So I didn’t answer the phone.

Mark called to chastise me about my drug taking. It’s not a problem when he wants to take drugs, just when anyone else wants to.

Tom says the two of them need more contact with the outside world.

SMS. 14.54. Dinner 2morrow? – Rachel

SMS. 15.10. Yes. Lovely – Christian


Luke

Completely mindless, that’s the reason lighting has to be dark in a club. It’s what clubs are for. But, Friday night was a house warming, so I had to connect with lots of people. On my toes, so to speak. Chat, chat, chat, blah, blah, blah. Good thing I didn’t have too much green. It was Beau’s house warming. I kind of knew quite a few people there, as they are the other club buddies I’ve been shooting up with. Ha, ha. Aren’t I funny? The two houses have been coming together to parté.

Pooh Bear for Life Coach that’s what I say.

We all need to play more and stop being so jolly gosh serious.

I’m on holidays!

Yay for me!

Christian


SMS. 15.53. Should we ask Jill? – Christian

SMS. 16.32. Prob, I will let u TRY 2 get Jill – Rachel


I was watching TV with Josh and the next thing I knew I was waking up on the couch alone. I looked at the clock and thought it said 5.3am, had all the usual thoughts about waking up like that and then proceeded to take myself off to bed. Just as I turned the last light out in the kitchen, I saw out of the corner of my eye, just before everything went black, that the microwave clock said 10.30pm. I had that momentary sensation of total and utter confusion, there in the dark, when what I believe swirled into something else. So, I put my computer on and typed up my Everything Changes journal.

Tim and Beau came home not long after. Beau’s so nice – sexy and smart. Can you get the double in one package?

Josh came home a little while after that with his fat Calabrian buddy with the massive cock. His fat, boring buddy who takes up more space than I would care t give him. And Josh gets that look on his face, a cross between a sixteen year old girl and someone who has really achieved something.

I ended up heading off to bed late. 


No comments: