Sunday, July 17, 2005

Vomit/TV

I woke up at 6.45am. Bing! Awake! So, I rolled a joint and made some coffee and switched my computer on.

It’s cold. I’m contemplating lighting a fire.

The lounge room is a disaster. A fire seems like just too much effort.

8am and I’m on to my third joint. How many pills have I taken? Oh, Josh will be cross with me.

The house is lifeless, quiet in the shadows of the morning, littered with evidence of the fun that’s been had.

Josh said he wouldn’t be home until Monday. Gads, when he’s cross, he sure is cross. He thinks he is completely self-justified. He’s endured enough. I’ve got to choose enough and the equilibrium has to swing the other way, if everything is going to be fair. Josh has an easily outraged sense of what’s fair. But really, at that stage, he’s completely self-focussed. Me, me, me, me.

It’s something Josh has struggled with all of his life, fairness.

I hope he’s not too disappointed in me.

How many pills did I have?

And then I promptly threw up. Sitting in front of the computer, heave and my mouth was filled with sick. I vomited twice more standing over the toilet. Then a break and then three or four more stomach wretches, like a huge earth quake in my guts. The ripples rolled out from there.

Then I went to bed.

3pm. Josh Gale was sitting on my bed, speaking loudly in an attempt to wake me. But I’m too cunning for his manky ways, as I was already awake. He, he.

Josh questioned me about the ecstasy. What could I say, guilty as charged. I admitted it all.

Josh went off to visit doctor Tom and Rob Green.

Tim settled in with Chardonnay and Beau and I puffed a few joints to watch some teev.

Big Brother.

SMS. 19.09. Would someone please shut that bitch up…my god! I’m voting – Ab

SMS. 19.11. Which bitch? – Christian

SMS. 19.11. RITA!!!! – Ab

SMS. 19.22. Rita! At 100% – Ab

SMS. 19.22. Time to go Dean! – Christian

SMS. 20.15. Time 2go bigusdikus Dean – Ab

SMS. 20.15. I want him masturbating on my bed – Christian

Law & Order.

N.C.I.S.

Young Gale was home late, somewhat apologetic about his previous day’s attitude. Well, that was easy, I thought. I thought it would be me having to apologise furiously. Well, there’s a thing.

Josh rolled joints.

I woke up on the couch at 4am. Bugger!

 

No comments: