Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sub Cut Morphine

SMS. 8.49. The sub cut morphine really creeps up on ya! I’m subtly reeling round the café, vision swirling. I am the lizard queen!!! – Tom

I came down stairs to Jason and Mitch back from the Peel. Tim and Beau were up already. I lit a fire and we did more d's.

We smoked pot and spoke shit for most of the day. Outside, it was cold and wet. We were in our own cocoon.

I decided halfway through the morning that Jason was rather gorgeous. Good drugs? Or just plentiful? I had five. The way Jason looked at Mitch, he clearly loved him. It was nice to watch.

All I got from Josh all day was whinge, whinge, whinge!

Josh got cross about…oh, I’m not really sure. He wanted to do something else, just me and him, lose the flatmates and friends. He wanted me to be more animated, but I’m just like that on d's now. Sit back and watch the world go by. So he huffed off to Christos’. Good for him.

He arrived back, what seemed like, moments late announcing that Christos wanted to fuck him without a condom. Not sure why. I think he’d come back for pot and pills.

I was pretty blurry by this stage.

Josh discovered that I had been at the cookie jar a little more than him. But, he was already cross by this stage, so, me acting dumb was enough to prompt a never-mind response from Josh when he was questioning me about it. And then he was off out the door with Christos.

SMS. 21.01. Out tonight miss? – Tom

SMS. 21.04. Coming down – Christian

SMS. 21.04. Hahaha! Did you have a good night? – Tom

SMS. 21.07. Yes, I think – Christian

Beau had actually gone to bed just before I sent this text, but we had been smoking bongs for the previous hour, hours, all day.

SMS. 21.18. Smoking bongs with Beau – Christian

SMS. 21.18. How lovely, wish I could pop by for one – Tom

SMS. 21.20. I wish that too - Christian

I went to bed after that, exhausted, rattling, wasted, fucked!.


No comments: