Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bye Bye Josh

I was up at 6.45. Yay for me. I haven’t had a sleeping for any of my holidays, except for those days where I poisoned myself, of course.

You watch, on Monday, I’ll be awake at 8.20am.

No sooner had I pulled out my CD back up, from yesterday, to check that it all came out as it was supposed, and had signed onto gaydar, than Carmine contacted me.

Yum, yum, he was supposed to come straight over, he doesn’t live so far away. I got the shakes and had to eat something and I put the heating on, suspecting the shakes was just because I was cold. I turned off my computer


New profile in progress…

I want sex and I want a boyfriend, hopefully in the same package. I want a guy to be monogamous because he feels the same way, not from some fear of getting into trouble; a friend, a sex buddy and a confidant. Someone who comes home with me because he couldn’t think of anything he’d like to do better.

I’ll know him when he really understands my idea of monogamy. That he doesn’t stand me up for someone else. He doesn’t dump for somebody else. He doesn’t keep me waiting, or leave me stranded. Other than that, he can do what he likes. If I’m busy doing something else, he can have sex with whoever he wants. Sex isn’t such a big taboo, in fact, it is a recreational sport to be enjoyed.

But, until that comes along, sex will do just fine.

I want all the usual things. I want him to look the way I want him to look. I want him to act the way I want him to act, I want him to be the person I want him to be, blah, blah, blah. We all know what those things are, nice smile, nice eyes, nice cock, nice arse, nice bloke…but mostly I want him to be smart and funny and interesting, with a life of his own and things to say about stuff. Opinions are definitely good. Mostly, he has to be a good kisser and good to hold.

But until then, get your cock out and show some enthusiasm.

SMS. 9.21. Yes, I’m proud of you, you were very noble going on Josh’s last night. Let’s catch up, when are you free? – Jill

SMS. 9.29. Got a nice wog-boy coming over for a bonk, so I’m proud of myself – Christian

SMS. 9.29. From last night? – Jill

SMS. 9.30. Yes – Christian

SMS. 9.30. There u go, it was worth going – Jill

SMS. 9.32. I already knew him but – Christian

From Logan - If you get your shit together we can have a fun Logan :)

From Christian - Hmmmm, being told, I like that in a guy. But usually they don't like my self determination. He's got a mind of his own, damn it! I'm getting hard just thinking about looking down at you as you sock my cock so enthusiastically.

SMS. 12.19. (Ab) I reckon Hansel & Gretal should start in Dimboola in homage to the classic Aussie film – Christian


Subject: Arriving in Berlin


(Ab)

I’ve decided how we are going to arrive in Berlin, at Judy’s (Ab’s pet name for Josh); on top of the Beverly Hillbillies old truck, me in a straw hat and overalls and you in a red and white gingham shirt and hair in pigtails, with all of Judy’s stuff, junk, crap loaded in the back – even if we have to collect more from around Melbourne before we go. If we could get the old truck to back-fire furiously, it would make a very good impression on the buttoned up, stitched down, dour Germans.

Christian


SMS. 15.23. (Guido) Are u available for u know what? – Christian


Subject: Arriving in Berlin


howthefuckareya's?

we'll say as we spit off the side of the truck, 'got any ciggies?'

then Tom will cough up a lung

and ill mention somthing about hard core gay prison sex and Belson being a gas...

then well go to beer barn where theres loads of italian boys and do the chicken dance x so glad you've decided to come after all, it'll be a hoot...anany!

(Ab)


Subject: Arriving in Berlin


Galies off in 5 minutes. Gone. Banished.

Christian

Reg (Mole here) Something’s not roight. I wanna steal something. Baaaaaad. But morals girls morals.

A. Mole

(Josh)


I took Josh to the airport. Jasus! The security is full-on. The fascists are getting the upper hand in the asylum, that’s for sure.

SMS. 17.11. Hey Christian, am in Kapunda SA. Scott has had a big night but should be awake soon. Try him on 04xx 1xx 3xx or 9429 xxxx. Cheers – Guido

His plane left at 5.30. It was just turning dark when I drove back onto the freeway. I saw a plane fly over-head. Good bye, Josh, I thought, as I watched the big bird bank to the right and disappear out of sight. I’ll miss you buddy.

SMS. 17.45. Kapuna, luv? Sounds gorgeous – Christian

SMS. 17.46. Are u home for u know what? – Christian

SMS. 17.46. Will do a rainy day for u – Scott

SMS. 17.50. Cool – Christian


im glad yr gettin hard thinking about my blow job .......call me tomorrow early arvo if you're up for it , im givin u my number for the last time 04xx2xx9xx

I like the waitin ,but its time you had your cock sucked , we can have a fun

Logan :) you’ve now been told :)


Subject: Saturday Night


Miss ya already Galey.

Christian


SMS. 23.02. (Jill) I got to lick a very sexy wog-boy’s arse, just thought I’d tell you that. Josh said to say to thank u for a charming dinner – Christian 


No comments: