Friday, July 15, 2005

Josh Took Flowers

All over. It was now all done. Yay! Yippee! Finally! I thought we’d never get year end done. And now we have. Work will seem relatively relaxed now it’s all done.

I called mum and put her off until Monday. I felt mean. But, I had drugs to take, tonight, so I’m not going anywhere near her tomorrow, that’s for sure.

SMS. 14.02. Any time in mind tonight Miss? I’m off to have a lovely new line put in – Tom

SMS. 14.04. We’re meeting in your room at 7pm – Christian

SMS. 18.15. Ok might be having an x-ray but won’t be gone long – Tom

Ab ditched, after Tom put our arrival time back to 7.30. Ab couldn’t make it and then meet a friend afterwards, who was down from Sydney.

Tom was exhausted when we got there. Apparently, they been pushing and prodding him since early afternoon.

Josh took flowers, I should have remembered the no flower policy.

Josh and I bought ten e's, which we did the moment we got home. All the usual suspects were there. Beau’s flatmates Joe (even if she doesn’t live with Beau, it’s just a shorthand way of writing their names) Jason and Mitch, friends of Tim’s. Mitch works with them. The flatmates left early and Jason and Beau went to The Peel.

I suggested to Josh that we went to The Peel, but he didn’t seem keen. He was much keener on complaining about my flat mates and company. Josh feels as though I have made a poor choice with flat mates this time. Too stupid to live with, I think were Josh’s exact words. Puerile and uninteresting. He thinks the same way about Manny, to stupid for me.

Oh how nice it must feel to sit in judgement.

I think Tim is a breath of fresh air, uncomplicated and easy to live with and he, actually, organises some of the bills and pays them too. It’s nice to have a boy’s house and to do boy things. Not that I mind living with girls, some of my best friends and all that. But it is nice to be a boys house again.

Most of the night Josh was trying to will everyone else away.

 

No comments: