Saturday, July 02, 2005

Asleep on the Couch at 5am

We got home when it was still dark; closer to 6am than 12am, though, naturally. I had fun. We sat and chattered for a while and then took more e’s, I took my third. The morning cruised through, pretty much, after that. Slipped away unnoticed, silently and undisturbed.

SMS. 07.45. Miss! How was your night? Mine was peaceful and now I’m about to have some blood! – Tom

I was on the jack until 2pm.

I called Manny but he didn’t answer, nor did he call back. I was going to ask him if he was still single and if he wanted to earn some boyfriend points?

But no.

I got up again after it had got dark. I ate the rest of my muesli, from the morning, it just slid down my throat, no chewing required. I heated up my coffee that had gone cold.

Tim cooked fish cakes.

We tried to watch The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, but, as with all other attempts at that work, it was unfathomable. Tim switched it off.

Tim went to bed.

Beau and I watched Absolutely Fabulous.

Beau went to bed.

I rolled a few joints, after which I found myself, having fallen asleep on the couch, at 5am.


No comments: