Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Thanks for the Last Three Years

 Subject: Office Dares


Oh dear – hell...I hope it's not too hot there for you!

Chin up. Let me know when you're back on earth

Kym


Subject: Office Dares


Twenty four hours in which to do five days work. Glug, glug, glug! I think I'm going down. Wake me when it's over. Are we there yet! There must be someone to blame!

Christian


Subject: Office Dares


I find it really useful to blame god... or my boyfriend... or my parents (in that order). You might like to try one of those options.

Kym


Subject: Office Dares


I think, I would find it far more useful if I could grab someone around the neck and choke them until they were dead. But, hey, maybe that's just me.

Christian


Subject: Office Dares


Well as long as you don't then batter them and leave them in a car boot then maybe that'd be a strategy that could work for you – let me know how you get on with it.

Kym


Subject: Office Dares


Smashing their foreheads on the car boot, repeatedly, cackling and wailing maniacally, until it bleeds and turns to mush... that's what I see.

Christian


Subject: Office Dares


It would all, of course, play out backwards and would eventually be Irreversible....

Kym


Subject: Office Dares


But, no doubt, the sun will come out tomorrow and I'll gaze across the ash tray and the coffee's and see your smiling face looking back at me and I'll have no more thoughts about any such nastiness.

Christian


Subject: Office Dares


Well I don't know – I reckon the nastiness is kind of pleasant (in a nasty kind of way)

Kym


Subject: Office Dares


Now, now. You are supposed to be my rock of shining goodness – if only for today.

Christian


I spoke to Leah. I sent her my novel to read on the plane to Africa. What was I thinking?

Ab had left a message saying she was coming over.

SMS. 21.55. (Ab) I called & Judy did too. Where r ya? – Christian

I spoke to Manny. He thanked me for the last three years.

I was talking dirty to Manny when Ab arrived. I had a raging hard-on and track suit pants and no jocks. I couldn’t get up.

I chatted to Josh until midnight.

SMS. 22.59. (He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned) Josh Gale would like to know if u want to see him tomorrow? – Christian


No comments: