Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Copping a Feel

Off to the dentist at 8am. I had to drive, I couldn’t get it together to leave with enough time to walk. Weird though, I walked around the house several times wondering how I was going to get there if I didn’t walk. I didn’t think to drive straight away. Is that 21st Century thinking, or what?


Morning
I’ve been to the dentist and because I haven’t looked after my teeth well enough, I now have to go to the perio… periodont… p… p… the nasty mean dentist. Oooo! Bad Christian!
You left your bag of goodies here. Cleaning stuff. Silly yous.
Christian


It’s the combo of smoking and speed dear Chris Chris
I know……I’ve been there.
It’s wewy wewy uncuntable at the periodontilus…hmmmm..
I know cos I hab been….hmmmmm …hurts eben…hmmm..
Pore Chris Chris…hmmm paw chris chris…..poor….hmmmm
Mark


SMS. 11.39. Any linen news Christian? And what of you? xx – Tom
SMS. 11.45. I bought myself lovely new linen, but alas, nothing in blue. The lovely Sebastian went with me. I pretended he was my B/f, just for a minute – Christian
SMS. 11.45. U Sik Bitch Miss – Tom
SMS. 11.51. Big smile! Especially when he hugged me, which he did often Tactile Italians…u gotto just hate that! – Christian
SMS. 13.38. Pervert!!! Copping feels of unsuspecting tourist! So very Japanese of you miss! – Tom

I wasn’t at all sure that the Japanese had the market cornered on copping a feel. I was a little perplexed.

I went to mum’s for dinner, leaving early so I could return home early for Big Brother. I was home just in time for The Logan’s eviction special. David was evicted.
11pm.

I haven’t been on gaydar much, consequently, I’ve been missing any messages sent to me.
From Simon – hey buddy, how r ya? I like yr CK shot, wanna suck yr dick?
From Simon – u look like a guy i gave head to once called Christian, is that you? if so i need more.
From Fletch – Yes, I'm Christian. And my cock needs sucking.

Simon is a filthy little boy. I mean, little in stature. Short. Just the right size to bundle up into a ball in my arms and give it to him good.

No comments: