Friday, July 22, 2005

Get Out While I Can

SMS. 00.26. Thought u were over them? Home at last having a glass of wine, would rather a cuppa in your bed, new sheets & a good book – Rachel

SMS. 00.36. I never said that…or Italian…big meaty cock & plenty of enthusiasm…dark & and handsome…really, a nice smile... – Christian

SMS. 00.37. We’re not that hard 2 please r we? – Rachel

SMS. 00.43. Husband on the prowl have 2 go 2 bed cos I am tired! Wish he’d fuck off. PS u forgot my b/d. U owe me dinner! – Rachel

SMS. 00.40. My point, exactly – Christian

SMS. June 17th. Didn’t I call? – Christian

SMS. 00.48. July 17th u idiot. Ni-nite going 2 Portsea 4 lunch 2morrow have 2 get my beauty sleep xxx – Rachel

SMS. 00.52. I’m on holidays. I promised Jill lunch. Oops – Christian

SMS. 00.53. Taking too many drugs – Christian

SMS. 00.55. In Portsea? I am in bed. Don’t bother replying xxx – Rachel

A little later, Sebastian went to bed. “Good night Christian. It was really nice our talk tonight.”

“It was,” I said.

He smiled angelically and then he was gone.

I went to bed not long after him around 1.30am. I had nice thoughts about Sebastian, he’s a nice boy.

I thought of Tim as I was going to sleep, rotten drunk and into bed late. The morning wasn’t going to be pretty. I was on holidays. Yay!

SMS. 8.02. Morning miss – Christian

Tim was crook and didn’t leave for work until 10am.

Sebastian got up a little while later. I'd fanaticised about him appearing in the study doorway, dressed in his orange t-shirt and grey, jersey jocks, with a morning stiffy. And almost by magic...

"Good morning," said Sebastian, behind me. I turned around to see him walking into the kitchen, his hand up under the back of his T-shirt scratching his back, his t-shirt lifted up for me to see him in his green stripey jocks, cute round arse, hairy legs. The horizontal stripes only seeming to accentuate the peachiness of his curves.

He turned and came into the study, kiss me gently on the head. The thin, soft material did very little to hide anything. "I'm just getting coffee," he croaked. "Do you want some?" He's got an incredible body, there is not an gram of fat on him anywhere. The soft fuzz of his pubes poked out of the straining elastic at the front of his jocks.

"I already have one," I said. "Nice arse, Sebastian." He wiggled it at me provocatively, as he walked in the kitchen. Small. Firm. The kind you could hold snugly in both hands, one cheek per palm.

He got his coffee and went back up stairs to get dressed.

Then it came to me, what to say to Josh. I’m going to the house warming, but I’m not taking him because it will be all the same people from last Friday, the same people he couldn’t get away from fast enough last week and with who I wasn’t going to have my night ruined tonight, by his infernal winging. Easy peasy.

SMS. 12.03. What’s the code for the phone? – Christian

SMS. 12.05. 0986908 – Tom

Josh got home, just as I was dialling the number to call Tom. I hung up and didn’t call.

SMS. 12.09. Aren’t you free Orange 2 Orange? – Tom

SMS. 12.15. But going for a smoke now – Tom

Josh and I took half an e and lushed out for the afternoon.

I went to bed around 3pm to rest my aching head and to have a pull.

Tom called me around 4pm and said give me a call.

SMS. 17.17. Hey all, our flight has been fucking delayed and so won’t be in Melbourne till almost midnight. Don’t think we will make The Laird, sorry. Oh and don’t reply to this, talk soon – Lauri

I got up at 7.15pm to watch Big Brother.

Josh went to have a sleep. He was still asleep when Tim and Beau got home.

“I don’t have to go to The Laird now,” I said. “When are you going?”

“The cars waiting out the front,” said Tim “I’ll tell them we’re going to wait a bit.”

I was showered and ready to go in five minutes. Quietly, quietly. I wanted to get out of the house without Josh.

We sneaked out of the house on tip toe and left Josh still sleeping.


No comments: