Thursday, July 14, 2005

Chemo Mouth Ulcers

SMS. 8.31. Great! – Tom


We got the payments through at 17.30, half an hour late, pretty fucking good, even if I do say so myself, just a half an hour too short on time, effectively. Not bloody bad!

Thank the lordy do dah day that that is over!

Now, I must remind Beck about my holidays. I need time off, it’s doing my head in. I’m turning into a nasty pastie. All those archetypal finance people, which I swore I’d never become, have all come home to roost in me. It’s not good. I need a break.


Mark, Sebastian, Josh and I all went to mum’s for dinner. Mark rang to suggest dinner, but I’d already swapped mum’s night because I had to work back late at the beginning of the week.


SMS. 21.59. How r u feeling tonight, me luv? – Christian

SMS. 23.04. Feeling ok in a bit of pain from chemo mouth ulcers, but about to get some morphine IV. Otherwise a good day xxxx – Tom

 

No comments: