Friday, July 08, 2005

Wog Boy Tradies – Could You Imagine The Chamois On That Lot?

SMS. 00.36. What nurse? – Christian

SMS. 10.00. Warning, warning! Gay blonde nurse flirting in the kitchen. The tad girly nurse – Tom


I was out having a morning cig when the wog boy tradies all arrived in a group. Big brown eyes, thick black hair, olive skin, bulges in their work pants that had to be seen to be appreciated. Smooth, twenty something wog boys – buff, strapping, come to bed eyes. I wanted to adjust myself but resisted.


SMS. 10.18. Morning. There is a gaggle of young wog tradies working on our floor. Woof! Fucking WOOF! Wagging my tail, as I type – Christian

SMS. 12.25. Lauri here, as of now this is my new number cheers x – Lauri 00116xxxxxxxxx.

SMS. 12.28. Cool. How r y matey? – Christian


I was double booked for tonight, I wasn’t at all sure how I was going to get out of it, so I just let it float on the wind, as I went shopping for music. I was going out to dinner and I was going down to see Tom to smoke a j with him.

Tom called at 5pm to say he was having a j with He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned, but he’d see me later. While I was in JB Hi-Fi, Tom called to say that he was now petherdined off his head and they were yet to give him some sort of pre-med and not to come.


SMS. 18.21. Sweet dreams, young man – Christian


Then dinner got cancelled and I stayed home anyway. Everyone was too noisy for me, I was too stoned. I just couldn’t face Indian.

Now, I’m stoned, big time, Rose Royce is singing, I feel like scampering away to bed. Run away. Cocoon.


SMS. 20.14. Has Leers gone 2 London? – Shel

SMS. 20.18. She’s a big enough drama queen – Christian

SMS. 20.18. True, however is she there? – Shel

SMS. 20.20. F.K’s – Christian

SMS. 20.20. Who needs enemies? – Shel

SMS. 20.24. I have no enemies – Christian


But, of course, or no so of course, I didn’t. I stayed to face the music. I packed up my computer and went back into the lounge and watched TV and waited for them all to come back.


No comments: