Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Grapefruit Juice

Sam bought grapefruit juice. He said he regretted it. I don't, I love grapefruit juice. I can guzzle it down non stop.

I guess it has added sugar, though. I don't suppose you can have grapefruit juice without added sugar.

The label says, no added sugar? Do you think they are lying to me?

I wonder as I drink a big glass down.


The fridge service guy comes and fixes the fridge for the 4th time. Seriously, 4 visits. To their credit, they haven't charged us since the first service call. Sam indicated to the service company that he'd be wanting to lodge a complaint this time if the fridge still wasn't fixed. I don't know if that was conveyed to the services guy?

Anyway, he says he has replaced all the sensors in the fridge this time. Everyone has been replaced, so cross your fingers, let's hope it is fixed.

Anyway, the grapefruit juice, finally, is cold, I can tell you that.


No comments: