Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Off To See The Doctor

I go for a checkup. I'm listening to Tina Turner as I walk there. I get there right on time, 8.30am. Funny how doctors always keep you waiting, even if you are there right on time. I always think of that Seinfeld episode with the dentist. Chuckle.

Everything is good, doc is happy with me.

"You are making it easy for me," he said. 

I wasn't, exactly, sure what he meant by that, I guess because I am attending therapy and doing all the things asked of me, like taking my pills. So many pills.

"We'll probably be able to take you some off them eventually," he says.

I wanted to say, define some & eventually, but I let it go.

I was out by 9.15am. It was a nice morning to walk home.


I went to my gym session in the afternoon. Girl trainer was sick, so it was boy trainer and me. I felt stuffed by the time I was riding home. Still, it is nice to get out and ride in the fresh air, that alone does you good.


You have got to love working from home, though.


No comments: