Sunday, August 18, 2024

Sunday

We walk into town and get haircuts. It's a nice day.

We eat Nepalese for lunch, pani puri, curry dumplings and Nepalese noodles.

The sun is shining, the breeze is nice.

We see a gathering of police in Swanston Street. A gaggle of beefy boys in blue. There is something about a Humanity for Palestine protest. I still can't understand what the purpose of bringing the Middle East fight to Melbourne streets is? What does it have to do with Australia?

It is a terrible thing that is happening over there, sure. No one would say it isn't. But, surely, the Palestinians and the Israelis have to be keen for this to stop as much as the rest of the world is keen for it to stop, before it will stop?

Anyway, we head home before we see any of it.

It's a nice day for a walk. I put on my gym exercise watch thing as my, I guess she is a trainer, wanted me to do some exercise over the weekend. I paused it while we had haircuts and ate and then re-started it for the walk home, I'm hoping that looks like I did an hour exercise.

Shrug? Maybe?


No comments: