Thursday, August 22, 2024

Working Full Time

I pretty much had had nothing to do all day. Working full time? I've been seriously doing nothing much. I hate working and not being busy. Sitting round, doing nothing, just waiting for someone to ask you something, or give you some work, it is really boring. I don't know how Boris fills in her day, I really don't. She must do nothing most of the time.

If I worked full time, I could do both our jobs easily. They need to bring in some rationalisation expert in and get rid of one of us. Ha ha.

I wasted my time online today. Other days I write stuff, which is good, a good use of my time, but that comes in waves and isn't always consistent. The writing mood has deserted me just for the moment, but that is okay, that happens, it will return.


No comments: