Saturday, August 31, 2024

Morning Ride

I got up early with Otto. And after I had wasted some hours mindlessly scrolling online, I took myself off for a bike ride.

My personal trainers continually ask me what exercise I have done between sessions and I continually have to answer none.

So, I went for a ride. I recorded it on my watch monitor thingy they gave me so they have the data. Oh, and you know, data is everything now a days.

I rode through North Fitzroy, North Carlton, Princess Park, along the Maribyrnong to Footscray and back. All along bike tracks, pretty much, just a small amount of time on roads, just the way I like it.

It rained a bit, light drizzle, nothing to really stop me and make me seek shelter. It was quite nice actually. I think the sun was out even by the time I got home.

I played a game of Would I blow You with every jogger running towards me to pass the time. Yes. No. No. No. Yes. Yes. Yes, and so on and so forth.


We took the dogs for a walk in the afternoon in the park.

Otherwise, it was the couch and screens for the rest of the day.

We watched Netflix Kaos tonight. It made me remember all my Greek mythology.


No comments: