Thursday, June 09, 2005

AND this is Definitely Your Last Chance to Scream 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Don’t Go' and Then Throw Yourself Around My Leg And Plead "Take Me With You"

Miss!
How are you?
Feeling human yet?
I still feel rather crapola!  Though, if you remember our conversation in the car, I am nowhere near requiring hospitalisation, so I guess I must be doing okay, by my own scale no less.
Goodness though, I had forgotten how plain one can feel!
I shall be at your place this arvo after my healing and roid shots, but will nick off again at 7 to get my hairs cut, see Perry and Wes, and Mark W and Shane.
Do you have plans for the weekend?
Still no cheque in the mail!!!!!!  Argh!
xTom


Morning. Busy. See you tonight.
christian


Ok
Tom


I don't want to do this any more! I'm sooooooo over it.
christian


i know
*big hug*
Tom


SMS. 15.32. Just checked 2 tatts tickets fuck know why I bother. Guess I have 2 go 2 work 2nite. Bastards! – Rachel

Aby and I watched Big Brother and then got take-away Japanese, which I took to bed with me. I was in bed by 20.30.

Aby wrote me the following email, after I’d gone to nod.


Hello Poodle,
i hope you have found your phone safe and sound and with no calls to Japan on your dialled calls list...
i am writing to you as it is stupid stupid Thursday pub toxic wasters night so i have a few hours to kill until i can rest soundly... and on that note i have been considering moving on to quieter pastures for some time now as you may well have gathered through all my whinging...
the only thing stopping me from leaving big comfy X Street womb has been you...
i think you’re ace, and without doubt the most deliciously wicked playmate i have ever had the pleasure to hole up with in a cubby house... please excuse my separation issues as i do have them... alas i have decided to move back to Elwood and finally shack up with the very cute boyfriend that i cant break up with as he has me on his arm now... the fact that you have a new roomie makes it easier for me to go and i figure if I'm going to do it i should do it soon so Tim could have the option of his old room back... in saying that i have only started to peruse the property market today so i am not sure how long it will take or when Tim moves in?
leme know...
AND this is definitely your last chance to scream 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don’t go' and then throw yourself around my leg and plead "take me with you"... because all i need is the word that your over these digs and i'll happily search for some plush warehousey pad with bay views of cinematic proportions in a complex filled with cute young italian things...
xx
miss aBy
ps
oh! do say you will J

No comments: