Saturday, June 04, 2005

I Can't Be Trusted With Wesley

SMS.8.28. Happy anniversary to you too – christian
SMS. 8.51. I am working in Camberwell today, if u happen to be around – Rachel


Miss!
How are you?  What did you get up to last night?
The birds are singing, the carpenters next door are sawing, and most all is well in the world of Dingaling.
I feel ever so remotely human after my ever so predictable Thursday...
Fred and Gina were out when I got home, so my midnight plan was brought forward to 9.23, and honestly Christian, the deed was done by 9.26pm.
What did I do?
God knows really, chatted to the folks till midnight, then went to "bed" – another hit – then got up about 1.30am and chatted on Gaydar until 8am.
Woohoo.  The excitement!!
Ahhh, there's something in there for me and maybe all of us, perhaps lying somewhere between "will they never learn" and "a leopard can't change it's spots".
Oh well, a predictable time was had by all, and at least now I have no more of those sharp things to stick into myself.
And now tis the day of Tom's party, both at Perry's and a pub in Smith St beforehand...
How many of my pills would you like Miss?
And what of your speed Miss?
Has that been digested yet?
Tell all, post haste.
xTom


I decided to have a little bump of speed, just because it was Friday night and nearly winter. Tim came over with Ben and we ate Indian. Tim was coming back today to put some blinds up.
Then as I was doing my second line, in my bedroom, I heard the door click and Ren was home.
I thought about Aby just getting home from her sick and dying grandmother and then I thought of her being confronted with Tim being excited with his blinds in the top room. So I decided to put Tim off for a week, just so Aby could have a week at home to think about him moving in.
Then I was trying to talk myself into going to Throb just for a look and the next thing I knew it was sometime before sun up and the television was blaring at me.
Still got a good half bag though, unlike some.
Now I'm off to my mother's to dispense with the duty, before tonight.
christian


Unlike some, Miss, you are fortunately not as addict!!
Nice of you to give Aby a chance to acclimatise....
You don't really have to say how many pills you want...  I have six, and one was for Anthony Devon, but I'm sure that leaves plenty to go round...
xTom


I left for mum’s some time after 9am, maybe 10 by the time I washed the crap off the car and fed it some oil.
SMS. 10.03. Got your message. Is everything still okay? Was going to buy them today but I can put them in later I’m going to Philip Island next weekend – Tim
SMS. 10.07. (Rachel) I’m on my way to my mum’s now – christian
SMS. 10.10. Nothings wrong. Aby came home last night, just thought I’d give her time to move her stuff first – christian
SMS. 10.11. That’s fine…I will still buy them today then. Have a great weekend. I will – Tim
I ate eggs and listen to more of mum’s befuddlement. Mother and Son, I tell you.
Mum was on duty at the Malvern Town Hall. She’d been making buttons out of silver rings. The one I saw had a green tree with red cherries. It was kind of cool. Quaint.
I had her at the town hall by eleven.
SMS. 11.26. Railway Pde in Camberwell – Rachel


Chatted to Aby when I got home. Heard about the whole loud family at one of its worst moments; the relatives at the dying grandmothers bed. Families are a trip.
I headed to bed for a snooze. Too many joints. Bad Christian. It just wipes me out at the moment. De-motivated. Lazy. Lethargic. Sounds like the real deal.


Miss
There are two parts to tonight.  It starts with drinks in Smith St from 8pm.
How bout I come over round 7-7.30 and we do a line, pop half a pill, and go for drinks?
*sunny smile*
God I have to go to Croydon tomorrow!
xT


SMS. 15.08. I was going to visit, but u took too long to respond. (a bit like this) I was nearly home when u did – christian
SMS. 15.09. No worries luv! I am home now 4 a couple of hours then off to the restaurant – Rachel
SMS. 15.11. Lucky u! I’m out to take drugs – christian
SMS. 15.11. Waaa! – Rachel
SMS. 15.13. Big smile! – christian
SMS. 15.13. I have my puss bum fuck off face on! – Rachel
SMS. 15.16. Another pill? Coy smile. Don’t mind if I do – christian
SMS. 15.17. Would u like to tell me what u want at your funeral luv? Roses? Cremation?  Don’t give a fuck? – Rachel
SMS. 15.20. Fly me to the moon – christian
SMS. 15.21. Hmmm thought as much! Have a nice night and try 2 keep yourself decent? Why? Umm, I have no idea, but I think someone is supposed to tell u that occasionally in life – Rachel.
SMS. 15.27. I have no intention. That’s what drugs are for! – christian


Tom
Okay.
You've got to get a life miss. That family of yours?
christian


SMS. 15.28. I am sure that’s true! I myself am off to have a bath and a glass of wine – Rachel


Josh
And the axe made its return journey today. Do you have some sort of magical powers? I’m impressed. Of course, it was returned by my neighbour who has been tardy in her return skills. The very end of last winter and first fires this year. It’s cold, we’ve already had fires.
And not bought back by wog-cock. I’m sure I could smell him when he was stealth like on my veranda. Are you really sure he doesn’t want me to suck his cock?
christian


Can I be trusted with Wesley? I was wondering if I was getting any more invites after the sms fiasco. But then it came. I can’t be trusted with Wesley. I want him to show me his cock. You know, like want to show it.
Just so that he knows it. That’s as far as it should go.
I can be trusted with Wes. When it really comes down to it, I’d never cross that line. It would spoil it anyway. We’d never play again. Flirt again. Hardly seems worth it, hey?
Did I tell you about the time that Wesley and I were the last two in the spa? The sun was coming up; it had been a fun night. Wesley floated over and lay on top of me and we hugged. Chests together. Cocks together. We hugged and rubbed cocks and balls. We both cracked fats and rubbed them together, holding each other. Until Wesley floated off and lay against the edge of the spa looking back at me.
Perry came out and got in and hugged Wesley. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.
That may or may not have happened. In fact, I think I just dreamed it. That’s all it would have to be.
Or there is unprotected sex. Wes sitting down on my raw cock. Yum!
SMS. 19.27. Time to get up miss! – Tom


Tom and I were the first there; Smith Street Bar & Bistro, upstairs, where I used to do school readings. It was all decked out with balloons. It was like the party that everybody forgot to go to, for the first little while. But, of course, they all arrived nice and late.
We went back to Perry and Wes’ afterwards.

No comments: