Friday, June 17, 2005

Party Time

SMS. 00.18. Hmmm you’ve been quiet lately… I am off 2 bed strangely thought of u! Working ALL FRIGGING W/E! Ni night xxx – Rachel
SMS. 7.22. All done Miss. Ugh! Now the doctors just have to let me go. Good blood I think! xxxx – Tom
SMS. 7.49. (Rachel) Working is good for the soul…not! – Christian
SMS. 7.50. Good blood! – Christian
SMS. 7.51. Yes, amazing blood! No shortness of breath at all! Practically horny! – Tom
SMS. 8.09. Straight to the sauna with you – Christian
SMS. 8.11. (Tom) It’s 10 degrees – Christian


As I left the locked the door and put on the alarm and left the house, I thought about Tim moving in. Glad I remembered about the alarm.


SMS. 8.29. (Tim) Alarm code 5555 – Christian


Tim called me when I was on the tram. Given my dislike of people talking on mobile phones on the tram, when I said hi and everyone seemed to look in my direction, you can understand that I recoiled somewhat and dropped my voice to a practical whisper.


SMS. 8.51. I just find it depressing – Rachel
SMS. 8.55. Me too. Pointless. Waste of time. Wanna open a coffee shop? – Christian
SMS. 8.56. I have found the perfect spot in Parkdale overlooking the ocean. I even found out the owners name contacted the council – Rachel
SMS. 8.57. About the lease now I just have 2 call the owner! – Rachel
SMS. 9.56. Is it for sale? – Christian
SMS. 10.02. I just saw an old chick whose purple slacks and jacket matched her purple rinse. How cute – Christian
SMS. 10.04. It’s cold out here having a ciggie! – Christian
SMS. 10.05. I’ve got pot to go home to! Yippee! – Christian
SMS. 10.08. It’s nearly the w/e! Yippee again! – Christian


Miss
Here I am back in Dingaling, and I think I got a good batch of blood.
The old man in the bed next to me is lucky that I didn't use my extra pillow on his face.
Re: gums.
The only reason they swelled over my teeth was because I had undiagnosed leukaemia.
Shouldn't happen to you, but yes, get it checked out.
How are you today?
xTom


I went to the dentist yesterday. I'm now on 3 different antibiotics. The chemist assistant had a very strong Asian accent and I could only understand her when she pointed to one of the boxes and said "no alcohol." When I asked her why, I couldn't understand the explanation. After she repeated it 3 times and I couldn't understand it any of the times, I let it go. Let’s hope she wasn't saying that I'd die if I drank alcohol with them.
Tim moves... moved in this morning. So guess what I'm going home to. He, he!
Christian


Goodness! I was going to ask if you wanted to go out for a drink!
Mmmm Tim...
But what of Ab?
xT


Elwood... she's talking about enticing you to the suburb, now that she has moved there
Christian


hehehe she won't have to try hard!
Tom


When did Ab move out?
Tom


This week. Didn't I tell you that?
Christian


SMS. 16.19. I think I will ask if she wants to sell – Rachel


You know, I think Ab really moved out partly because of the increased d issue surrounding Tim moving in. Not that I’m saying that was the main reason, because she always found it too noisy living in Fitzroy anyway and she really wanted to live with Rob too. But the d issue did play a part, be it a minor part. I didn’t completely understand the noise issue, to tell you the truth, because Ab always slept until well into the morning, she was never up before 10am and the noise from the venues was always over after 1am.

Well, before twenty four hours has expired of Tim moving in, I’ve done a line of speed and a pill is on its way, as is dope.

I feel a bit weird about Ab moving out, I hope she didn’t feel like she had to leave “our little world together?” But really, the noise problem was always an issue for her.

Ab was calm and relaxed and centred and crazy @ the same time. She should have been a Gemini.

Although, I think Aquarians are like that. Take young Gale. Ab has strength and an inner core solidness that makes her a grounded person to know. One naturally gravitates toward her because it is a good place to be.

So what was all that mental health drama, with the cat team and the antidepressants a few months ago? I think that was manifested by her, a part she played, while she had the natural response of, shall we say, freaking out when the realisation that she was no longer cocooned by her university... the learning was all done, now it was up to her. Come on, create something brilliant out of nothing. I think she wanted a crutch for a moment while she coped. And she doesn’t want to get a job, she doesn’t want to have to apply for the dole and then be forced to go job hunting for jobs she doesn’t want. She just played her part too well, wrote a much better script than was really necessary. But, I bet she doesn’t have to look for work to get the dole.

I’m not good at keeping friends. I’m good at living with them, but once they move out… like Tim, I haven’t really seen him while he lived in Prahran.

But, there is something about this place being a boy’s house, it just seems right. It’s always been a boy’s house, with the occasional girl being allowed in. I don’t mean that in any premeditated way, but that’s the way it has been, just, kind of, naturally.

Tim and Ben have gone out to do the things they have to do, before they come home and get “out of it” as they said.

From Fletch Woof! Rickyb. Yum! See, you should send me pretty ones to look at like I do for you. (not the prolapsed arsed old harridans that he has been sending lately)
From Fletch S/pecs is on-line. Ooooooo!
From Tomah yum @ rickib. ugh @ S/pecs. why arent you watching big brother?
From Fletch Oh. Oops. What can I say. D's made me forget. Maybe Ab was right?
From Tomah you arent talking about d's i'm interested in, are you?
From Fletch No doll. I want Rickyb as a boyfriend... or something similar
From Tomah. 20.35 or something.... tell Guido to get us all some drugs my treat. :) :) :)
From Fletch BamBam in the wading pool gets me going too
From Fletch Oh... I'm sure Guido probably can. :)
From Tomah. 20.39. is bambam dean? did u see the way he set himself up to win the games? yeah we'll take Geneva – then goes to the opposite side, very smooth
From Fletch. 20.40. BamBam is on here... I just popped a tape in for BB


Who is bambam??
Tom


From Tomah. 20.52. So what d's is Guido getting us :)


You'll find him doing a search of gaydar... one of the sexiest photos... in the wading pool
Christian


The chemist told me not to drink alcohol with one of my antibiotics. When I quizzed her why, she had such a strong Asian accent that I couldn’t understand her. After three attempts to find out why, not understanding any of her responses, I decide to forget it, hoping, as I walked out, that she didn’t say that the combination would kill me.
Now I’m washing them down with beer. Do you know anything about Flagyl?
Christian


Tom called me to say there were only two antibiotics that I can’t drink with and one is Flagyl. If I drink with them I would get sick.

We had a party in full swing. Tim’s first night back in Fitzroy. He had friends over – a d dealer was amongst them – he supplied the pills and the speed.

I took a full pill. Everyone else did halves.


yes but which bambam there are sooo many
Tom


Oh... hang on.
Christian


I kept sneaking in to talk to Tom, who, no doubt, had been at home and on gaydar all the while. He spends a lot of time on gaydar. When I got too out of it and couldn’t talk to anyone any longer, or get a good view of Beau’s luscious crutch… he caught me looking when we all were fully peaking. He got that look on his face that boys get when they catch you copping a look at their good bits. He was standing in front of me. He smiled and hesitated, stopping instead of moving, so I could admire him a little more. (all gay boys natural reaction to you gazing at their crotch is to stop and let you) He sat for a moment and then stood again and his cock was hard against his leg. Then he slid his hand in front of it, glanced down, momentarily, then proceeded to the kitchen.
That may, or may not, have happened, depending how much you will accept the reliability of my d addled brain. But, that’s how I saw it.

From Fletch. 22.01. Oh... none of them? Hmmm? Must have it wrong. Hang on a minute while I log on.
From Fletch. 22.03. bam_bam

I was having trouble seeing the keyboard. Tim had insisted that I do more speed. And then he suggested that another half was in order, like everyone was going to have one. When I’d swallowed it, I learned that I was the only one who partook.


found him
i only get ten free messages ya know!
Tom


I think you should shout yourself a membership, miss.
Christian


yes i could do that now!
Tom


Tim took another half and his eyes crossed and he head straight off to bed.
Ben and I sat up for a little while after that. Chatting. Smiling. Smoking. Talking about stuff that was, actually, interesting. Ben has a brain.
I think I went to bed at 6am.

No comments: