Sunday, June 05, 2005

I Came To Just In Time for Big Brother

SMS. 18.03. Miss. Joint? – Tom

I woke up at 7pm, just in time for Big Brother. Drugs at Perry and Wesley’s. Tom’s thirtieth. The whole family was there.

Liam was back from cancer treatment in Sydney. He looked pretty good, all things considered. Leukaemia. Another one who injects.

I found the drugs made me a bit isolated, a bit brainless. I was right there listening to what everyone else was saying, but for making contributions of my own they were a bit thin on the ground.

So, of course, I ogled Wesley all night. Of course, I really should stop doing that. But it means no harm. Flirting never killed anyone.

And Wesley’s up for it. It turns him on. What a hot body, what a taste package, how sexy is he? He keeps coming back for more, too. You should see the look on his face, flushed and wonton. We crossed the barrier of the gaze from the crotch to the face being interrupted by mandatory broken eye movement. Straight from one to the other, it made him smile. We were talking about his cock alright. When it got too much he’d wander away, but he’d always be back, full crotch pointing at me.

When we were out for a walk, he was saying, I just don’t know as an answer to some question. Our eyes connected at the same moment and he repeated his answer, but with a changed expression, and a different meaning that nobody else would have picked up on. If he didn’t know, it means he must be entertaining the thought.

I would never tell any one.

I gave him a hard-on several times. It is so fetching when his hand automatically moves in front of his crotch, after he has noticed me gazing at him. Several times there was a hard bump to be seen in his pants.

SMS. 22.56. Hope u survived last night luv! If Andre dies 2nite it’s probably from asphyxiation (sp?) due 2 gorg lentil soup a work! – Rachel
SMS. 22.58. Just survived. Why is it so cold? – christian
SMS. 22.58. June – Rachel
SMS. 22.58. Winter – Rachel
SMS. 22.59. Victoria – Rachel
SMS. 23.00. Why don’t we book a trip 2 California? – Rachel
SMS. 23.01. Don’t call me June – christian
SMS. 23.03. Have 2 chat 2 Andre. I will call u 2morrow xxxx…bloody husbands – Rachel
SMS. 23.11. I like having a husband. Just need to meet the next one – christian

No comments: