Thursday, June 02, 2005

An Excess of Speed, as it Turned Out

Josh, you idiot!
I know… more of your junk! That’s why I’m saying I needed an axe.
christian


Did you need anything for tomorrow night?
Tim


Tomorrow night? Oh? Yes, I do, now that you mention it. Thanks. (You're fantastic)
christian


Ok – Will organise it tonight for you... Going to dinner at tandori times tomorrow night with Ben So I will drop it of and maybe have a drink?
Tim


Cool. Sounds grand.
christian


Miss
I have new contact lenses and a new beanie from Quiksilver to make me happy.
How are you?
80 was really dull last night but I ran into a couple of old friends who made it at least worth while being there.
Cei le vie
Tom


You should have worn your new beanie, that may have got them going - or got them in the door.  Maybe if you'd sat in a window with back-lighting; the hint of a promise, on the dull old Wednesday night.
Me? Still licking at the salt.
christian


there was no one i wanted to get going!
now I’m off to marimba's – who knows what titbit I shall discover today!
Tom


Oops! Tim's mobile phone number is 04xx 9xx 4xx.
Better late than never.
Hope you are having a lovely day.
Big smile
christian


Tom was home when I got home.

Perry called from D’s salon to say that he’d heard from D that I was looking for drugs and he had an excess of speed, as it turned out. Perry came over after his hair-cut, so Tom and I bought a bag of speed each. Tom told me later that he has 6 ecstasy on order through Perry, for Saturday night.

Perry is talking about buying a Lexus LS400. Were meant to be a very nice car, everything gotten right, straight out of the box.

Perry invited me to his place Saturday night, but I said I couldn’t. I was barely going to make it to mum’s, as it was, after Throb on Friday night.

No comments: