Sunday, June 26, 2005

I Found Myself Asleep On The Couch as 2am

 Mark and Luke didn’t go to the party, they said they were too tired.

I got there at about 1am, as we had to wait for Mark W. to get home from his dictionary quiz night, which I was quite happy about, don’t get me wrong, I’m a late party arriver by heart. Besides, it was nice sitting around and chatting to Shane, He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned and Tom, I never do enough of that. And we were all puffing on the go pipe in the interim, so it was all good. We did our first e just before we left. Tom and He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned and Shane drove.

The party was quite small, small space that is, not that I explored any of it, actually. I got on the dance floor, with three e’s under my belt and danced the whole night away.

My crotch ogling was outrageous, actually more constant than outrageous. I think that’s what I did all night. I didn’t see or find anyone who took my fancy, so it was all meant as a harmless compliment. They noticed, although I hardly remember any of them now. One very cute dark-haired boy smiled at me in a cute, flattered way, which was kind of nice, as I gazed at him quite often. But, I danced off from all of them, once I’d got their attention, so it was just a game. My game. I just want to dance and look at parties now-a-days, nothing much else. I think I’m happy to wait for someone I really like to come by, rather than do the whole casual sex thing. Besides, I don’t think I’m good at sex on drugs with a stranger. I’m much better at sex on drugs with a boy I like and with who I can take my time for it all to happen.

I didn’t get off the dance floor at all. In fact, I never thought about it, it never occurred to me, until Tom came up to me and said that he wanted to go. And then it was all over.

I shivered across the road, even though the car was, in fact, directly across the road, as, I guess you can well understand, I was saturated. We dropped home for me to get some Mersyndol, to relieve the headache I was rapidly developing, when I took the opportunity to change my clothes, as Tom waited in the car, before we went to Shane’s. But my headache wasn’t subsiding any, so I asked to be taken home.

Besides, Shane was off to fuck some couple anyway, so he wanted to leave shortly, I can only assume.


SMS. 8.16. (Ab) No husband! Rats! – Christian


Then I was in bed, not long after, where all the usual things took place – quietly, locked away from the world in my own sanctuary.

I called Manny at 10am just to chat, dirty to be sure, with him. My invitation for him to come over for sex on the weekend, which he turned down because of John, with a husky, sexy, turned on voice, was, I admit, in my mind. But, I didn’t really expect him to come over, I don’t want to be blamed for his relationship brake up. I just wanted to hear what he sounded like with a hard-on. He sounds so sexy when he is turned on.


SMS. 10.03. Yr too good for him anyhow – Ab

Tom was off to Perry and Wesley’s to take his two remaining e’s, sometime in the afternoon.

SMS. 17.59. Firewood number 98xx 82xx – Tom

I got up for the last part of the Big Brother eviction. I found myself asleep on the couch as 2am. 


No comments: