Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Got Wood

Tim
Here is the number for the wood man 98xx 82xx. I just don't have time this week to do anything about it.
Christian


Chris – Its $250 a ton... We can organise it for delivery on Saturday... Are you ok with that... I will probably have to get it put out the back so we'll need to be careful of your car.
Tim


Sure, I'm cool with that. I thought Perry said it was $215 per ton, but which ever, I'm fine with it. We've got to be warm.
It will have to go out the back, we can stack it against the side wall next to the car, or we can stack it down the side of the house under the window.
Christian


I reckon the side wall next to the car – I will organise the delivery today.... Will you be home Friday night/Saturday?
Tim


Ok – It’s all done – they also had half tons for $140... but I got the ton as she said its good at the moment
Tim

No comments: