Friday, June 10, 2005

Wesley's Birthday

7am.
Don’t go, I’ll burn the pub down for ya!
Christian


I left a bit later this morning. I got to work at 8am. It was Friday, after all. I didn’t envisage working late, though.


Miss
How are you today?
Busy busy busy?
Perry was asking after you last night, trying to get in contact re Wesley's bday I think.
I'm going, but am going to have a quiet one this weekend – listening to my body no less!
xT


No sun here. But the pressure is off. I'm finished licking at the salt, now I just get to stand back and admire my handiwork.
Waiting for the complaints to start.
Perry called and left a message last night. So, are you going to go to Wesley's birthday?
Aby's decided to move back to Elwood – she's probably told you already – with Rob. Too noisy. It's funny, as she said since I have a new house mate moving in she can move. No, I don't want a housemate – not that I don't like Tim, natch.
So they come and they go, hey.
christian


Word detected in STOP LIST
You and your filthy mouth!
christian


Word detected in STOP LIST
rats!
Tom


Miss
So glad to hear that your marathon is finished.  Do sit back, and wouldn't it be just amazing if there were no complaints.
Yes, I know I am a dreamer.
I was telling D last night that the bext thing I could do as your friend would be to have your Mother kil!ed, but that I would never be able to tell you, and I wouldn't be able to do that (pus@y that I am!), so second best at least the task is done for another  month.
Have you ever thought how nice it could be for you if you were in my position? I don't have to do ANYTHING you know.  Actually, I suppose I have to do ONE thing, but the point is, lots of time to chat and flitter and smoke and write...
It's tra la la practically Miss!
Yes I'm going to Wesley's, but only for dinner. I can't muster any enthusiasm for post-dinner festivities, which is so unlike me I think I might just listen to my body, and have a relatively early one.
Yeah, Aby did tell me she was moving to Elwood. Their top limit was $250 a week, and she's put in an offer for $280 on a place advertised for $295, so she may or may not get it, apparently.
When I asked how she would afford it she just smiled and said "We just will because we have to."
I recommended she either get married (for the presents) or have a baby and go on the single mother's pension.
But yes, they come and they go, and good timing too I say.
I'm sure Tim would prefer the front room, and her leaving quickly and quietly will suit everyone. I think a change of scene will do Aby the world of good, and I will visit her wherever she is.
That being said, on a very personal level I could just about do with the gay chirping of Tim for a wee spell.  He's bright and funny and sweet, and LIGHT. I think we could both do with a bit of light if we have to have flat mates.
So, really, it's time to go Aby.
I've noticed a haste to divest myself of my money as quickly as possible. This could be challenging. Confidentially, so far I have offered you a laptop, myself too, offered Aby money – to get out you understand, and I really know if I needed it I would get it back – so yay that she can move, time to go after all – thought about paying for Jude to get the fuck out of here, refrained from offering to be a backer in Erica Thompson wanted to start a business (although that could be the soundest and most lucrative investment, actually)...
Anyway I could go on but I'm sure you get the point. I haven't even got the cheque yet and I am throwing it everywhere. I'm sure I'll get used to holding onto it, while I'm in hospital.  I'll get comfy with the idea and start getting miserly with it J
In fact there's something that requires my personal signature at the post office, but I can't go get it until after 4pm (?!).  It is either the cheque or underwear I bought over the internet.  We'll find out at 4!
Until then I get to smoke and chat on the phone (although they are cutting concrete next door, bit hard to chat outside!).
All this lovely typing has perked me up perhaps I could stay just a little bit lat at Wesley's tonight!
Tra la la!
xT


In your position miss? yes, i envy you. I could so be so thoroughly entertained if I didn't have to come into the salt mines everyday. In fact, you and I could spend our time doing lunch and being wicked and sending Wesley sms' until he goes mad.
Signing at the post office... underwear!
And the lovely Tim.... yes, it will be fun.
christian


Ah, the lovely Nick. He does look at me with twinkly eyes and a gorgeous smile.
christian


I'm glad to hear it isn't 100% bad.
Will we be seeing you tonight?
Tom


Indeedie... with the blonde, blue-eyed Nick on my arm, if I could manage it. He, he!
christian


I haven't got the young scally-wag a present though. Or, have I? He, he!
christian


Don't be so naughty!!
I was wondering about that actually.
Something Kangaroos?
He even suggested clothing!!
And no car, neither.
What to do, what to do, I know what I would buy him if I had a hundred dollars handy!!
Tom


What?
christian


The thing that I cant be trusted with Miss
Tom


I got Wes a kangas and a saints stubby holder!
Tom


I'll have to put my thinking cap on... maybe a beenie?
christian


yes great idea
Tom


I didn’t leave work until late, getting most of the comparison finished for the monthly pays.
Buy Wes a present? What, I thought as I walked down Bourke Street.
SMS. 18.14. Maybe I should buy Wesley a bombers stubby holder? – christian
I went to Rap and got him candles, I know they are crap, well, it was better than arriving empty-handed. And for, shall we say, those long nights at home, you can never have too many candles.
I got to Perry and Wesley’s at about 19.30. All the usual suspects were there. D did a drug run and I only said yes to e’s because they needed to get the numbers up to get a cheaper deal.
But I did pay Tom back an e for last Saturday.

No comments: