Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Awful People

I’ve realised in life that there are some things that you can’t whinge about to anyone. For instance, the Awful People are here again. That’s what I woke up to today, after drugs at Perry and Wesley’s last night. The Awful People.

Ab’s no hoper friends.

Betsy-Anne and Bobby-Joe. They just seem to wander around Australia sponging off people. Whoever they are? I have no idea. I just know that they come and if it’s for more than an evening, it’s too long. And they stay and they seem to stay. Until I hide in my room, or risk being corner by Betty-Joe or Billy-Joe as they enthuse in too much of a similarity to Magda Szbanski’s sweaty character with the neck brace, for my liking.

What are they doing here again?

Ah! Am I to be spared nothing?

But they are Ab’s friends and there are just something’s you have to grit your teeth and act dignified about. With class, always carry yourself with class, isn’t that what they say? Treat others as you would want them to treat you. But I want to know, where class ends and fuck off! starts?

Ab never asks me, they just turn up. More fool me.

No comments: