Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Still Young and Beautiful

Hey Christian.
How ya going?
My cheque is in the bank! Woohoo!
From Monday I can shop!
xTom


I'm good. All of my deadlines are catching up with me, with one another today. The things I should have got done yesterday but didn't because it was the 14th. I have a second, less important deadline every Tuesday – thanks to Stella.... but I plan to slip right through without a care. But it makes me very busy today too. Grrr! There must be an easier way.
Shopping sounds like much more fun.
christian


Wish they were more dead and less lines.
Gee, I think Twiffy is calling...
And Jude’s coming over for lunch!
Woohoo!
Tom


Hi Christian… I will give you a call tonight…I’m about to buy a wardrobe… A bit excited (I really need to get out more)… Will you be home this weekend?
Tim


I’ll be at my mum’s for dinner tonight, probably home around 9pm.
I think I’ll be home this weekend.
christian


Cool – talk to you tonight…
Tim


What a life you lead, Missy!
I reckon I'd rather have more lines and less dead...
christian


I couldn't have put it better myself!
Tom


Brendan (the computer expert) is moving from Ferntree Gully to Sunshine Ave St Albans.
Ugh.
Tom


Taste doll? She did go out with Jules.
christian


Yes well mmm there is that.
Though from the virtual tour it seems like a palace!!
That nasty hospital didn't get back to me about blood!
Tom


Oh yes, WoofClub... I kind of thought it would be interesting, maybe... and I know this sounds awful and I don't mean it to be – or do I? – until I found out that Carl Logger and Bernie were going.
christian


Oh, to be young and beautiful again...
christian


Ewwwwww!
I didn't know that!!
Apparently, D & Co were the prettiest ones there.
Tom


I wish I was young and bewdiful again.
I'm thinking of spending the lot on cosmetic surgery.
Tom


You don’t need cosmetic surgery; you could still pass for thirty.
christian


Hahahaha.
I'll keep you!
Tom


by the light on one candle i hope so J
Tom


Nah. You do all right in full sunlight. Nearly pretty miss.
christian


Oh my god, if they don't organise a blood transfusion for me this week it's going to be like Shirley Maclaine at the Blood Bank Friday morning!
Nite Miss.
Tom


I farted around on my computer until about 11pm then went to bed. Nothing too exciting. Aby and Rob were here, sleeping in the top bedroom, but I didn’t see them. I fell into bed with my clothes on and that’s how I was when I woke up. Great mate woof!
Missy is snuggled up to my feet.
My swollen gum was bothering me and the thought of the weekend when anything could happen with it somewhat unnerved me. What to do, what to do?

No comments: