Friday, June 03, 2005

you REALLY don’t want to know

Hi
Got that stuff for you ... will be over at about 7.30 tonight then we're going for a bite.... Quick question – I'm thinking about getting Roman Blinds for upstairs rather than the wooden ones... They are about the same price but I reckon they would look better... Are you cool with that? I will bring a tape measure tonight and we can chat about it then... I can’t wait to move in!!
C U TONIGHT!!
Tim


I'm cool with that. See you tonight, we can discuss it further then.
christian


Miss
I'm coughing and crappy.
I think I need to bail on tonight.
Will call ya later, but feel free to reply to this.
xT


How much of that speed did you do last night?
christian


you REALLY don’t want to know Miss.
Let's just say that I am predictable, as always, and still cant be trusted.
Human pin cushion.
That's why i feel like I need a night in – didn’t sleep last night.
Tragic addict that I am.
Now, if you wanted it you could get a pill for yrself from my stash..
Tom


Where’s your stash?
christian


SMS. 18.39. (Aby) How’s it going? I’m going out to take drugs. I’ll take some for you? – christian
SMS. 18.41. 16 years! Happy anniversary 2 u & Pete xxx. I bought Nutella. Think I gained weight just thinking about it! – Rachel
SMS. 18.42. Please. I’ll c u when u get home x – Aby


Tim arrived with the very handsome Ben. We ate Indian and talked about Tim moving in. I gave him a key. Tim is going to buy pale coloured Roman Blinds. Tim was onto his second bottle of wine by the time he got here.


Perry has it.
You would have to get it off him
Tom


of course i might get a second wind!!
Tom


Would Perry mind?
I could save it and go to Perry's tomorrow night. Go see my mum tomorrow. Do you think you'll be going to Perry's?
christian


yes deffo will be going to Perrys!  that’s why I’m backing off from tonight
i could swap ya a pill for some nasal speed?
i have two u could have anyways
Tom


Well, I might just do that.
christian


yes do miss it will be fun!
sorry!!
Tom


Don't be sorry. It's totally cool.
christian


SMS. 20.31. Thanks… had a great time… looking forward to coming back – Tim

I went to bed to watch Big Brother up late. I love that show. I wanna see the boy's cocks, I don't deny it. 

I thought about Aby’s sms…I’ll c u when u get home. So Aby would be home tonight. Before Big Brother Up Late was over, I heard Aby come home. I thought about Tim with the blinds and Aby having been away dealing with her grandmother. Tim putting up blinds tomorrow would be too soon. I have to let Aby get back and start getting used to the idea. She really needs to move her stuff before Tim starts putting up blinds.

SMS. 2.58. Can you hold off on the blinds until next w/end – christian

SMS. 4.06. Ok – Tim

No comments: