Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wanna Go To Throb?

Miss.
How are you?
I am swallowing Valtrex like it's going off the market, due to some lovely cold sores I have.  Maybe I shall beat them at the pass.
Throb is on this weekend, as is Tom's 30th (Amy Thompson's boyfriend).  Should be busy!!
Do you have any plans?
xTom


Be funny if you died of liver failure. Well, not funny exactly...
I'm thinking I'm going to Trob, that's what I'm thinking. Just two more days of dealing with these idiots!
christian


Wow!
Going to Throb!!!
How excitement!!!
Yes, the liver failure thing... I don't think there's a chance of it happening, but no one will be able to say I didn't try to make the most of my last weekends of freedom...
I'm writing final notes to everyone, to be sealed with a lock of mohawk, of course, just in case it goes pear shaped:
D: I told you I really was sick!
Jane:  Don't be so harsh in future!
Mark Waterdale:  I've got a little bag with yr name on it
Mark Windsor:  Dump the ugly bi-a-tch...
   or   Next time it's you and me babe
Kim:  Watching over you as you read this
Aby:  Don't waste a second!
What you think?  Or too morbid for you Miss (tis meant to be funny after all)
xTom


No, I like them. You should also seal the envelope with your own blood. Pity you can get an anti-coagulating agent, so no matter how long after, your blood would still be wet and sticky to the touch.
christian


Hmmm!
Nice touch!
Tom


Miss.
My payout has been approved.
Cheque for $83,850 coming my way.
That's a nice thing to happen!!
xT


Well Miss, how exciting. It's a great Wednesday, I do believe!
christian


You'd think the people who work for the same company as I, would be working with me. Barp! Wrong! It seems to be a sport today at the black law firm, let's make it as hard as fucking possible for everyone else. AHHH!!!!
christian


You poor man.
I hope it gets better.
Tom


I know, woe is me. The thing I hate most about this place is that it turns me into a complainer. Sometimes I hear myself winging, as good as the rest of them.
Good thing I can laugh. Good thing I have a nice life to go home to, as, I can only assume, the rest of them don't.
Bunch of cunts!
christian


new job new job new job
and
party party party
hope they got a liver lined up for me :)))
and some lungs too please!
maybe i should have my "donor" killed?
Tom


Perhaps, he could be kidnapped and kept in a room, with requisite machinery and you could just take what you need. I mean, many people have had worst lives than that.
If he turned out to be a 'looker', he could be put to good use, while he waited for his lungs to be removed through his nose.
christian


SMS. 15.06. (D) Can u get me things for the weekend? – christian


I dealt with that poisonous bitch from Brisbane today, Cheryl H. Aren’t they all called Cheryl, the troublemakers? Go home to your unhappy life you miserable slapper and leave the rest of us in peace. Nobody likes her. The Brisbane HR girls cave into her because she’s so toxic!

I went over to mum’s for dinner. We watched the Big Brother special, Housemates Incoming. I lost it with her a bit, over the workings out of the Medicare cheques. Mum hasn’t seen anyone since Saturday, at The Windsor. I felt mean, as soon as I did it. And, of course, it didn’t help.

It’s a cold night, not foggy but should be.


Miss
So you think you wanna go huh?
I wasn't quite planning on it, but of course I will!
I think you need to ring D (or some such person) and ask him to get "stuff" for you!!!
Woohoo!
T


Miss
I'm way ahead of you – I was just about to write you an email asking you if you wanted to go.
I've already called D, just waiting for his response.
christian


woohoo
Have u still got twif?
i feel like some, might come over tonight, go by Guido’s...
Tom


Coming over with twif
eta 10.30
xxxx. Tom


Josh
You always get it wrong! I need a fucking axe!
christian


I mean yes you've gotten my attention. Um? What's up?
BTW Christos emailed me today saying he is gunna leave my fork and shovel at your place, front steps with a note, er tonight or tomorrow night.
But no axe.
So there.
Axel Josh


The mention of drugs and Tom is as excited as he can be at any time. I mentioned that I wanted to go to Throb and Tom is up and raring to go. The mention of drugs practically got him skipping right out of the house and over here.

SMS. 22.42. On my way – Tom

No comments: