Thursday, June 16, 2005

All Of A Sudden Tom's Low Haemoglobin Is An Emergency

Hi Christian – missed you last night.... Just wanted to check with you – Is there a bed in the bottom room now that Aby has moved out?
Tim


Hey Tim
I stayed at my mum's a bit later than expected, as I hadn't been to visit for a week.
No, there is no bed in that room.
christian


That’s cool.... thanks.... cant wait to move... think I'll watch a dvd or 2 on Friday night!!
Tim


Tim
We'll have fun living together again. It'll be like old times. You are just about my favourite housemate to live with.
christian


Yeah!!! – I till need your bank details too. PS... I've quietened down a bit since I used to live there... Im borderline boring... OOH!! Dust anybody… Dust?
Tim


Me too. It must be an age thing. We'll get knee rugs
Here are my bank details
christian


Miss.
How are you?
I'm a bit cross – all of a sudden my low heamaglobin is an emergency, and I have to to TO Emergency at the Alfred.
Not even started and already I have to go to emergency!!
I hate it there – filled with violent bogans and drunks.  Anyway, new blood I shall get.
Depending on what time I finish I might see you later on...
xT


I'll be thinking of you miss. Sending you all my best energy.
I've got a really swollen gum, if that makes you feel any better. Camaraderie and all that.
christian


ouch!
Hope that gets better too.
Blood transfusions are actually a nice thing!
Tom


At lunch time I raced over to the dentist after my gum started to resemble Sharon’s (off Kath and Kim) monkey bite on her cheek; it had developed two or three push heads. It still didn’t hurt though. The dental nurses said I should wait and see the dentist. So I sat in the chair for an hour waiting for him to come in, being told every so often that it wouldn’t be long now. I never did get to see the dentist, but he did write me a script for two lots of antibiotics… and I was late back to training with Tom the blonde Attar guy. Oh well. At least I’ve got armoury to fight the gum infection for the weekend.
It was raining on my way home, dark and cold. It is easy to see that the winter solstice is upon us, no long to go. I started to walk, despite thinking about Mark saying he may come over for dinner, after he has seen Jay. I walked to Spring Street where the rain forced me to jump a tram. I’d already organised to have dinner with Robyn and Mark S. It was nice to think about having dinner with my Mark, but Robyn and Mark S… Nobody was home when I got home, so I guess Mark changed his mind. Oh well.


(Tom)
By the way, how would Shirley MacLaine act at the blood bank?
christian

SMS. 11.57. The triage nurse is flirting with me! – Tom

No comments: