Thursday, June 30, 2005

Out & About

Miss
How are you?
How was your Mum?
I'm terrified today.
Practically frozen with terror.
That seems about right, really.
Deep breath.
xT


I'm good.
My mum was good. Funny. She makes me laugh. Perhaps, she needs to take herself off to China for Human Growth Hormone, so I can have her around for another twenty years
Terrified? You are absolutely the bravest person I know.
I'll be bringing chocolates and flowers and you know what else... after Saturday hey?
I'm breathing for you.
love you.
christian


Thanks
that helps J
Tom


Tell me when I should front up? Put in your request now, not that you won't be getting my highest priority – handsome wogboys withstanding.
Christian


Ummm if you are feeling human Saturday morningish would be alright.
Or afternoon would be fine too, but I'm going for a drink at the Xchange at 4 with Keith.  You would be more than welcome to come, of course.
Otherwise, anytime Sunday is great, except between 11 and 12, when Marimba is coming to see me.
Just text me when you wanna come.
Or should I say are coming? J
xTom


Miss
I could come straight from the Market with Tim and Ben? What time is opening hours?
Tom


Tim was very pleased about Friday night and things he had for it. Lovely, lovely drugs. Very excited, could hardly contain himself. Off to the Market tomorrow night.
I drove Ben over to Coburg to get dope.
Tim called to say that Est X had been sold back to the original owner N and that all its devotees were being re-directed to bar in Smith Street. I guess that's good, depending what N has in mind, I guess.
We watched teev when we got back.


Woohoo!
The place is open from 7am Miss.
Would be happy to see you then!
xT


Apparently, I am going out and taking drugs. Goodness me! Goodness, goodness me!
christian


Hooray for you I say Miss!
Tom


Tim must have started to feel the effects of the wine he'd consumed, as he disappeared suddenly. I went to bed around 23.00 to watch Big Brother Uplate. I woke up sometime in the night and turned the TV off, before those demented American Evangelicals got a look in.

No comments: