Monday, June 27, 2005

The Corn

I have very sore knees... not too bad, all things considered.

Christian


How are your knees now?

I'll remember to call you off for breaks chats and the like next time.

I have a sore back!

Hospital on 2 hours sleep – ugh!

Tom


Well, I did manage to fit in a play with my mum this evening, and I was her usual, charming favourite.

And, I walked home from the city, so, I guess, I have to say the knees are fine, even if they aren't exactly unnoticeable.

Hospital sweetie? Did you have appointments today? Did you have to deliver your 5 litres of piss?

Christian


Just thought everyone may like to know that the corn has already seen the light of day again!! That was quick!!

Tim


He, he, he. Good to hear.

Christian


How you feeling?

Tim


The morning was quite good... but the afternoon is slowing down markedly.

Christian


I did manage a play with mum – David Williamson’s, Influence. Supposedly his last. Apparently, he is retiring due to ill health – and I even managed to walk home from the city.

Home by 21.30, just in time for Big Brother Uncut.


No comments: