Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hot n Sweaty

It was hot and humid and I sweated all day. I couldn't get away from the heat. I had that wet t-shirt feeling (and I wasn't getting my tits out for it) you know, where the damp cotton sticks to your skin all day. It's exhausting. I could feel the sweat rolling down my torso in drips, at one point. I hate that, it always makes me feel like tearing off my clothes and finding a cool gust of wind to stand in, to blow my skin dry. 

The closest I got was the electric fan. Thank the universe for electric fans. (Or, should I thank Philip Diehl? Thomas Edison? Benjamin Franklin? Does Tesla get a mention?)

Still, I guess, it is summer. It has been a funny old summer at that. More humid than sunny. There have been a few hot days, but there seem to have been more cool changes than sunshine.

Who wonders where global warming will take us in a few years? Anyone? Any ideas?

No comments: