Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Jeff Titan

Manny didn’t call until late, saying he was tired and heading to bed. I would have driven over, had I had the urge, or the encouragement. Oh well, I thought.

I'll...? I'll...? I'll entertain myself.

Jeff Titan came around. I was a bit stoned and told him he was handsome. He was a bit pissed and he blushed, under the front porch light.


When we kissed I put my hand on his arse, he blushed and was coy.

I told him we should see more of each other.

He asked how much more did I want to see?

I felt my cheeks burn red when I said what do you want to show me.


We headed to the lounge room. Then Chook came into the room and Jeff and I were still smiling at each other. We just kept going back there every time our eyes connect. I'm sure Jeff had a woody. We both laughed when we sneaked looks for the umpteenth time.


We were asked what the matter was?

We both said nothing.


I tried not to look over at him, as we'd both smile, as he knew I was checking him out. Chook got up and headed out of the room. I slid my hand across the couch very slowly, in the flicker of the television light and our little fingers touched, pulled away and then wrapped around each other.

I think we both held our breath.


No comments: