Friday, February 06, 2004

I Ended Up With Bad Stomach Cramps

Hey Christian

Hope you have a loverly day Miss.

xT


Mornin

christian


I went out with Beck and Stella for lunch. I had spaghetti with mussels. I ended up with bad stomach cramps. I came home and lay on the couch. I was going to smoke pot with George, but I cancelled as the pain shot through my stomach.

I slept a little.

Rachel called and woke me up, but the pain stopped me from getting to the phone. Well, kind of. No, it did, stopped me wanting to chat, anyway. Rachel said why would she email when she can talk to me on the phone. When I didn't answer she said she’d chat to Red instead. She got her cats to talk to him and they meowed in the background of the message.

I watched Notting Hill, in the dark with Red. At home on my own watching romantic comedies with my cat, now I know how Jill feels.

I kind of like the house just lit by the blue screen of the television and the light of my computer screen. I like the dark, semi-dark, dimmed lighting, to be sure.

I still have pains in my stomach. It’s 10pm. 


No comments: