Monday, February 16, 2004

Sad Shut-in Queen With Cat

Morning Miss.

i slept like a babe until 5.45am – how loverly... I wonder how the B-team went ☺ And how are you this fine day Miss?

xTom



I was up at 6.45am. Lovely morning.

What were the B-team up to, to wonder how they went with it?

I'm gorgeous. A little too much coffee already, but gorgeous none the less.

christian



Kym

So have we confirmed for dinner tomorrow night?

I have to pick my car up in Altona after work, which means I will be present and accounted for for about 7'ish, 7.30. But I won't be able to make it any earlier, I don't reckon.

christian



I tried this email to everyone about Red. But reading it back, it just sounded like a sad cry for help. Which of course, it isn’t. But I decided not to send it anyway.


Subject: Red


It appears to me since yesterday, that Red's health is taking a considerable turn for the worse. I think it would be fair to say that the grand old man has started his journey off this planet. So, if anyone feels like they would like to, of course nobody might want to, but so many people do ask after him on a regular basis. So, if anyone wanted to say good bye to him, now would probably be a good time. I'm not saying that it is immanent, but I think it's going to be sooner than later.

All marijuana privileges have been restored.

christian


Sad shut-in queen with cat.

 

No comments: