Sunday, February 01, 2004

Poor Hugo Looked Like a Wreck

I got ripped last night and boy have I woken up with a headache this morning. I wish I had some Mersyndol. Must go get some, first thing, before coffee, so you can see it is an emergency.

I checked gaydar for Tom, but no and then I went to the supermarket, for Windex for the Rover’s windows and head relaxers.

The Rover was filthy from sitting under the trees at Bolago. When I opened the roller door for Luke yesterday afternoon, I was shocked at its appearance. I just wanted to clean it straight away. Do you think I’m taking this cleaning thing too far? So I washed it until the light failed me. I knew I wanted to drive it to Manny’s later.

Poor Hugo looked like a wreck.

Today, I cleaned the windows, I practically couldn’t see through them, last night on the way to Ascot Vale. Then I decided to polish it, to get all the sap off it. It wouldn’t come off with just soap and water. So I decided I could just as easily polish it at mum’s as polish it in Fitzroy, so I could spend time with her too.
I polished and mum stood next to me telling me what a good job I was doing. She couldn’t see the difference between the colour of the new door and the rest of the car, though. She couldn’t see all the splatters of sap all over it, either. (You know, what I was polishing off) Good eyes mum? She even commented on the prospect of her driving to Templestowe, next week, with such eyesight. Hmmm?

Auntie Pam arrived about 7pm and I took my leave.

Tom crashed late, sometime after I went to bed. He’d been to Pride and then had been playing with two boys in Canterbury Road St. Kilda. And then he went to Club 80.

I went to bed at 1.30am.

 

No comments: