Thursday, February 05, 2004

Vague As

This morning, I walked downstairs in a bit of a daze. Red meowed at me. I got my muesli down off the shelf and poured it straight into the cat bowl.

Big smile


Miss,

I hope you didn't eat it!

How was Manny last night? Tummy all patted?

I'm sick and vague too...

xT


No, I didn't eat it... however, momentarily I thought about it until I shook my head and laughed and thought, what are you thinking. I must have coffee first in the mornings.

Manny wasn't answering his phone. So I played some music, checked my emails and went to bed.

christian

SMS. 13.03. I think I stopped the cold sore before it blistered. Took 24 tabs in 24 hours – Tom


Why hello young man. How are you? I have been insanely busy at work to the point of having intensely disturbing dreams at night - clearly I need to get a different life and I'm working on that because I step out of this team leading gig as of COB tomorrow. Phew!

So, how's your writing going? Have you been doing any? Enrolled for school this semester? I've been writing, writing, writing and getting nowhere very fast (what's new). Peter is still at the café with Jess and he's just introduced Stormy into the conversation. He's also told her what she does for a living. I feel as though I've moved forward (much in the same way that glaciers probably feel that too).

I've given up smoking. Well I've been two whole days without one - every time I think about how good I've been I just want to have one. Mind you, my version of giving up smoking includes having smokes when I'm in the company of people like...ummm...you!

Write back. I miss hearing from you.

Seeya ☺

Kym


Kym

As it’s now 17.28, this where I’m going to stop. Not that I’m a clock watcher or anything. But I’m out of here. So, until tomorrow.

Big smile


I went over and had dinner with mum. It was hot today, thirty-five. I was going to swap the Rover for the Saab, despite the visual pleasant aesthetics of the two white cars – Peugeot and Rover – in the backyard in Fitzroy. The Rover has developed a very nasty creak in the front left hand side suspension. Mum and I laughed when the Saab was as dead as a dodo.

“All these cars that we have,” mum laughed. “And none of the are working properly.”

I love my mum. She’s so cute when she laughs.

I left mum’s early, a little too early for it to be respectable. But I was heading over to Manny’. Creaking away. But the Rover still goes like the wind. I dragged off a Commodore ute at the lights at the freeway at Toorak road. I dragged it off easily. It’s still a beautiful looking car.

And now I’m home.

It’s 23.30.


Hey Christian.

Tomorrow I've got an early dental appointment then work in the arvo.

Thought I might have a nap at your place in between, hope that's cool?

I'm off to Phillip Island tomorrow too ☺

xT


Hey Christian

How’s your evening progressing?

Tom


Sure, that's fine. Nap away.

christian


No comments: